Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

By god

Cricklewood

Why are you tagging me you cunt of a man?

1 Like

Are you not the Director of Election?

@TreatyStones

2 Likes

Erection… Elections are down the hall, second on the right.

2 Likes

God’s Country

3 Likes

What’s the story in around Roxboro Road?
Will they have to knock a few houses?

hardly, it is the old line to 'Mungret.

They have the line cleared up as far as the Childers Road. After that the line splits. The old line would have come through Careys Road.

Otherwise it would need to go on straight and reverse into the station.

Not a biggie I suppose but it would stop a lot of feck acting.

1 Like

Would have loved to have heard that.

1 Like

Lenin spoke English with an Irish accent

1 Like

It was the inspiration behind the Limerick soviet… Lenin was often heard saying ’ aboi the kidski’

12 Likes

Gulag is derived from the term ghoul bag.

Get rid of that ghoul bag.

7 Likes

Limerick City looking glorious on the Six One news this evening.

Who was murdered?

1 Like

Mayoral candidates were giving their spiels on the roof of the Strand. No reports of anybody thrown over the edge as yet.

They featured seven candidates, was surprised Elisa O’Donovan didn’t make the cut among the seven they interviewed given she’s the only SD candidate running and there were at least three independents featured instead. John Moran independent seems to me the best candidate although I’m about 5% familiar with him or the contest. He said on news he is the only one running with experience of running a workforce of in the region of 1200 staff and a budget exceeding a billion Euro. He also has the best posters I’ve seen around the county, the others are bland and typical. I suppose though Butler (FG) and Quinlivan (SF) will be serious competition to him and one of them likely to land it?

1 Like

https://www.thephoenix.ie/article/profile-john-moran/

This is quite the eye opener, was posted here already, strikes me as a bit of a blowhard

2 Likes

Blatant misogyny, sexism and anti English sentiment not having her on