Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

I still think itā€™ll be Moran or Oā€™Donnell but Dee Ryan will give them a rattle now. An establishment type will probably get it, but transfers will be very important.

Ah I know that.
But my point stands, he might be the best man for the job

1 Like

A great job.

Frankie left his passion for Limerick get the better of him last night but heā€™s a genuine skin. A very good man on the ground to get shit done. Iā€™m not sure he has a long term vision tho.

Leddin and Dee Ryan probably the front runners solely on the debate but debates have fuck all to do with it.

I think he is one of the better ones, for sure.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to watch this back tonight. Iā€™d forgotten all about it. Limerick politics is absolutely box office and I expect more twists and turns and maybe revelations in the next ten days or so.

It is completely out of their hands but it wont stop them campaigning on the topic.

My favourite fb page is limerick mothers who care that was previously limerick mothers against cannabis and death metal

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a very thorough piece of stalking in fairness Kyle.

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t say much for Sinn FĆ©in if they canā€™t get Quinlivan elected.

Heā€™s a TD already and got 24% of first preference votes to be first past the post.
They are supposed to be the most popular party in the country, with ability to attack everything thatā€™s wrong with the city and not take any blame for it.
He seems alright, hasnā€™t done anything stupid anyway
Limerick is a working class city, suposedly their support base, with a history of voting left
Heā€™s not up against much.

I think the Shinners have been completely scutched by the immigration issue.

1 Like

It is. If only you knew the full storyā€¦ Limerick local politics is sick.

one off housing is terrible from a cost perspective & environment perspective

They look smashing tho

1 Like

do they, how come they always pain them sickly yellow?

Highest CO2 count of all the paint colours

3 Likes

His campaign seems lazy enough in comparison to the others?

He hardly thought heā€™d be a shoo-in based on his general election success?

Iā€™m sure he will pick up plenty of votes in the city but will struggle in the county.

He was poor and he appeared like someone who was unprepared and just rocked up. But he probably knows he has his core vote and SF will do ok on transfers .

Heā€™s a sound enough fella but i always think of his brother Nessan when i hear Quinlivan.

1 Like

Has ROD endorsed any of the candidates? Would be a big boost in Rooral areas

ā€œSomeoneā€ told him

I have the receipts

1 Like