Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Ya apparently he recorded it on the doorbell cam and sent it around social media, sick cunt.

1 Like

What the fuck… Please tell me there’s no truth to that

1 Like

The guard told me that,he’s a scumbag moved out there from the regeneration scheme.

1 Like

1 Like

There is a video going around alright. Horrific. The vile cunt should get life.

I didnt watch it. Fuck that.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Investigators probing the sharing of the attack footage have identified the source of the video and believe he was under the influence of drugs when circulating it.

“There doesn’t appear to be a malicious motive in sending this to the family,” a source said

What the actual fuck!!! Sick bastard. It takes time to download a video off Ring instead of ringing the guards or whoever. Imagine seeing a video of your kid dying like that!!! You’d see it every minute of your remaining days.
Wonder how long he was gone from the house.

1 Like

Taprooms, Taverns & Alehouses: Limerick City Pubs | Down Syndrome Limerick.

Could be an interesting read.

Is that Paul from UL who posts here?

3 Likes

That’s FOTF Paul from UL.
A former co-author of many posts with our auld pal.

It sounds like it was him who contacted the guards to be fair. He was off his head at the time

https://twitter.com/FearStairLmk/status/1798680686162801105?s=19

I actually always thought this was worth exploring. There might be scope for some sort of park and cycle scheme along a river bank route for people approaching the city from that side. I think you’d get as far as Atlas Avenue handy enough but you might need to get creative for the final stretch.

Another option would be to downgrade the port, move all investment to Foynes (which will have the road/rail link) and then you could active travel lanes all the way to the city center.

4 Likes

Well as long as he’s a physio married to a GP

12 Likes

I can’t give full weight to his opinion due to his lack of male offapring

Weird as fuck…

1 Like

Where exactly is Fernbank House?

https://twitter.com/FearStairLmk/status/1799010195894567416

Where Salesians school is / was

Looks a lot better inside than outside.

The best way to conserve any building in Limerick is for Limerick 2030 to mark it for development. Should still be standing in 20 years

19 Likes

There was a plan for that site to be used to accommodate a couple of hundred Ukrainians a few months ago, haven’t heard anything more on it since.