Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

That was a very poor performance from Leddin.

Daniel Butler (FG) votes to be distributed next, it would be no surprise to see a big chunk of those go to O’Donnell, but you’d imagine Moran will get his share too. I estimate his lead will drop from around 5,000 to 2,000.

Wouldn’t be hard.

Leddin is almost certainly going to lose his seat at the general election also.

1 Like

There’s a fair bit to go in that race yet considering the huge amount of votes to be distributed

Barring a huge turnaround he’s definitely gone

Frankie Daly will slip in there nicely…

Is the PR system a bit silly in a 1 seat vote?

Moran is over 5,500 clear now.

2 Likes

Don’t think he’s running

Great to have a strong man in as the first elected Mayor. This is no time to have a bitter woman with her egg count decreasing… Way too erratic. Or an batty auld wan running on her husband’s name.

3 Likes

Imagine the carnage on here if his ex got the seat instead of him at the election🤣

It seems overkill alright.

Mop up the northside votes and 2s from Maurice

Maurice and SF in general in decline it seems.
I’ll be very surprised if Frankie doesn’t make it.

I might be imaging it but I think this has happened a few times in recent years?
Limerick City is a bad place to be a finch.

Gardai swoop on protected wild bird trappers in Limerick - Limerick Live (limerickleader.ie)

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1800504504783081603

No change after Quinlivan goes. All three remaining candidates have FG ties so fuck know where Butlers votes will go, but Moran looking good. It at least shouldn’t break against him from Butler.

If arch-capitalist, vulture fund loving Moran managed to secure a decent chunk of transfers from Quinlivan then he should secure plenty from Butler.

If the PR system teaches us anything, it’s that people haven’t a fucking clue what they want.

12 Likes

Gav Reily or someone had a thing on twitter re a vote for the local elections in Dublin that was no. 1 for Irish Nationalist and no. 2 for someone who was a non-national

1 Like

Dee Ryan gets more transfers from Butler than Moran and O’Donnell.
Moran pretty much unassailable now.

Announce James Wade.

1 Like