Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Savage spot after games, I had a few serious sessions there. Sad to hear that.

He’ll squeeze every last drop out of those council staff.

A recipe for disaster

A gent, he was at every YM match also.

From what i was told yes

Met him once he was working, was a big fan of the cookies. R.I.P.

The cows by Lough Gur

4 Likes

An aneurysm I was talking to paddy earlier .

1 Like

https://twitter.com/wereontheditch/status/1800913084305019298?s=46

:skull:

Wheres that?

Ballysimon was caption , through WhatsApp.

Edit; ppl saying dub now

Popularists can only stay popular for a short period of time, due to the nature of trying to make all the people happy all of the time. Sinn Féin’s ambiguity on the immigration issue has certainly come back to bite them.

They haven’t been ambiguous really. All these right wing headbangers are springing up in working class areas, SF strong holds. They made one or two sounds about immigration but they didn’t flip when the populist thing to do would have been to oppose Government.

They’d actually be really slaughtered at a GE if they went anti immigration

2 Likes

I was impressed with Dee Ryan before the election but it’s quite disappointing to see her posters up all over town when everybody else has removed theirs

1 Like

If they had a sensible immigration policy, rather than an open borders one, they could do very well.

Mary Lou needs to step down

What does this mean in reality?

Is the correct answer. Their summer think in needs to have migration at the top of the agenda because realistically they have 5 months max before the election to sell that message. Everything else they can go full anti govt. They also need to use Michelle O’Neill more…and Pearse Doherty less. Apologies btw I forgot this was the Limerick thread.

Pearce is himself and that’s why he won’t be leader I’ve heard.