1 Like

Yuuuuuppp outa dat

Rise it there lads.

:musical_score:Limerick, your my lady…:musical_score:

I’ve taught two of them, the fella in the back is a gas cunt

1 Like

Do you run an equestrian school ?

1 Like

Poor fucking animal with those scrotes in charge.

1 Like

Stuffing and Coleslaw or Stuffing and curry are a West Limerick thing. Started by Superbites Chippers which is owned by an Abbeyfeale man. He was the pioneer who started the stuffing /coleslaw or stuffing/curry craze. It has now grown to include pink sauce and stuffing as a combo.

What kind of a bollox would eat a snack box with stuffing and coleslaw or curry without a fork and knife?? FFS. That meal (called a thrift box) is to be brought home and put on a plate and ate like a supper.

If you’re on the move you get a salad burger or something. Another beautiful West Limerick delicacy of Superbites fame.

Culinary game changer

“Pink sauce”.

1 Like

I loved the way he just threw it in there as well, as if were the most natural thing in the world. Pink sauce, like.

1 Like

Superbites must have had 5 or 6 chippers at one stage?
Food was pure daycent there in the old days. It’s gone downhill a lot since then. I wouldn’t ever eat there now. Is it only Abbeyfeale and NCW left?

He had Abbeyfeale, NCW, Rathkeale, Patrickswell at one stage. Just Abbeyfeale and NCW left now. He has other properties and businesses too though

The thrift box has 1 breast . The snack box has two smaller pieces .

Ah it’s the thrift box all the way if you can bring it home and plate it, with the stuffing and the coleslaw and a mountain of chips. Unrale.

If you’re on the move the snack box is easier to manage but you’d have to forego the stuffing and coleslaw then really as it’s very messy trying to shovel the stuffing/coleslaw/chip mix into your mouth with a plastic fork, all the time the bottom of the box getting softer and softer and ready to cave in due to the coleslaw having wet it. A conundrum.

Fuck it, I’ll try it. When in Rome…

1 Like

Where the fuck is that? :eek: Be wary of rip offs!

Ate in 1826. After all the hype I was bitterly disappointed. It’s classic adare - overpriced, overhyped and well overrated. I’d give it maybe a 4 of 10. Maybe my expectations were too high going into it.

Who the fuck eats a snack box “on the move”?

What did you have