Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

High St. Down towards the market, think its beside CasaNova

1 Like

Itā€™s between mother Macs and stepper Flanaganā€™s on the opposite side of the road

I had a few pints in Mother Macs last Sunday, great selection of beers in fairness

One of my favourite pubs in Limerick

1 Like

Nevilleā€™s is very expensive IMO for what is a bit better than normal pub grub.

Itā€™s already open.

Have you been to the Mustard Seed in Ballingarry?

Thatā€™s a proper restaurant. I havenā€™t been in a few years but it would be in a different stratosphere to 1826.

Not since Dan Mullane left, it was lovely the few times I was there, thereā€™s a lot more skill in the cooking in 1826 in my opinion.
Has the mustard seed changed much? Iā€™d have considered it fine dining for an older generation

Agreed, was there about five years ago. Robbing bastards too, theyā€™d nearly charge you for breathing the air.

Has this had a name change? Probably need a rebrand after three forumites wandered in during karaoke night

I ate in the Manor when it first opened to my shame but for my money the food was better there than both 1826 and the Mustard seed. I ate in 1826 over Christmas and I just thought it was grand, didnā€™t leave any huge impression on me and I wonā€™t be rushing back any time soon. The Mustard seed is grand, I wouldnā€™t be rushing back there either as itā€™s expensive.

Whilst the food in the Manor was great weā€™d a wine expert standing over the table most of the meal lecturing us on which wine he would recommend to compliment the next dish. It made for an uncomfortable experience and I wanted to tell him to shove the bottle of wine up his arse. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be going back there off my own steam either.

1 Like

Thats sums up 1826 well itā€™s grand. Nothing special really. Thereā€™s so much hype about it probably counts against it.

I retreated to patsy Nichols yesterday to digest the result. Probably the best pub in limerick. Good pints and no pretentious arseholes walking about. Great spot.

Good to see -

Can the Limerick Leader public a photo without James Collins in it? Heā€™s some media hound

1 Like

Looking forward to checking it out. Hopefully itā€™s good

Iā€™d say thereā€™s a fella in the leader whoā€™s job it is to follow him around.

Like the episode of the simpsons with the hot dog cart guy. Lady heā€™s putting my kids through college.

1 Like

anybody seen that giant sign on a trailer out in Kildimo laying into Emmett Oā€™Brien, whatā€™s the story behind that, something about Child bullies??? managing Bleach Lough

A thing of nothing really. Some child was banned from Bleach Lough for allegedly fishing with two rods. He said he wasnt. Father fighting the battle since. Going on a while. Google Ger Griffin Bleach Lough

1 Like