Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

You’re really screwed if you miss that one bus from Raheen to the city centre in the morning.

There is a drive true santa out at the racecourse and facebook is hopping woth complaints. Below is from the limerick now page. Comments are brilliant. Darren shan the author had one too with over 150 comments. Sounds like the mitzi turbo Cup in hardy bucks

BE AWARE!!!

So much bad feedback coming in all day on Santa drive thru experience that kicked off today in Limerick
Have you Attended this event leave your feed back in the comments…

Customer :point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Guys please be aware of the Christmas drive tru event in limerick. I went there today with the two kids. It was an utter disgrace from start to finish it cost me 38€ for the car I waited 38 mins in a que of cars to get in with a snowman running up and down saying hi to cars. They we got to pass maybe 5/6 tents of “elves” who were no more than 16 all they asked is are ye good or what’s Santa bringing which was repeated every tent :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: then we had to que again for Santa to then see a Santa who was 15 years old had no belly and had a plaster on his eye brow To braiding his piercing. An elf banged on the car to pretend to put toys in the car and that was it! This cost 38€ and my kids asked many questions. My son even asked was that not the real Santa why isn’t the real Santa here! I am disgusted. I urge everyone to request a refund and stay away for the kids sake. I have pictures to prove the false advertising. There was no ginger bread houses no post office station nothing. Not even a decoration. I am disgusted. I am demanding a refund as should everyone else

Customer :point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Hey! Can you warn people not to go to the Santa drive thru experience? An absolute shambles.

I am just back from this “magical” santa experience in Limerick racecourse and I must admit that was an absolute disgrace.

Firstly, the event was poorly signed. All roads were pitch dark and we could barely find our way to the event.

Secondly, there was only 5 stalls where each elf said the same lines. “Are you excited for santa?” Or “What are you getting?”. Nothing magical about it. No Christmas lights. Nothing.

Thirdly, the elfs portrayal of the grinch resulted in our child being scared and worried. She believed he had taken all her presents and santa wasnt giving her anything on Christmas day.

Finally, that Santa costume was a disgrace. We could barely hear santa talk. An elf then proceeded to hit our boot and claim there was a gift inside even though this was optional and this was not the case. Our child was thoroughly disappointed and proceeded to cry hysterically.

I cannot describe this disaster. And for 38 euro? Are you kidding me?

Customer :point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Hi… hope you are well… I was just wondering has anyone contacted you regarding the curraghchase drive through santa experience. When I booked it. It was supposed to
Be on in curraghchase. It then got switched to limerick racecourse. It started today… it is a pure scam… people that went today are raging over it and want their money back. It is a bunch of 18 year olds dressed as santa, elves etc.

There’s a lot of snobby middle class cunts on here.

Locals are raging

wtf

That judge deserves his rise alright the cunt

Eejit

I’d imagine a few of ye here know Pat

1 Like

Know of the family alright. Mad into the river

Hon Drom

Their bread is unrale

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

1 Like

All trying to bang the same wan

Its all coming up Limerick. What a county.

Hon Cnoc an Doire

So good he left the place

I watched plenty of people put drugs into their bodies after the 2018 final. Its becoming a tradition i guess

Is there any good shopping centres in Limerick?