Mesh systems

Looking for a mesh system for a relatively large house over three floors.
They vary widely in spec and price.
If it works well, I don’t care about the price so much.
Main thing is

1. It must work well.
  2. It must be really easy to set up.

Anyone know anything about them.
I read that some have a generation 6 (or something with a 6). These seem significantly Dearer than other systems. Are they future proofed ??
I’d be very grateful for any advice.

Couple of questions?

Are you trying to keep animals in?
Are you trying to keep animals out?

2 Likes

Discussed here

1 Like

Oops

I thought this was gonna be about vaginal mesh.

I have Google Mesh. Worked really well for a long time (2 years) but last couple of months it’s beginning to drop around the house. No idea why.

Google are having massive problems with their infrastructure. In theory this shouldn’t bother your mesh devices but it seems people have been experiencing issues with google’s mesh system since their own infra is gone skew whiff.

The device is pinging back to the mothership

3 Likes

Informative

I have Google WiFi after recommendation on here. I had a shit WiFi upstairs and it’s changed that and Works well. I also use TP Links for things like PlayStation and CCTV to plug in directly

What is a tp link?

Powerline thing

He’s targetting the neighbours cat.

pervert

what the fuck is going on with the google links being in that squigglies

@Fagan_ODowd - we saw that the other day with a google link you deleted also.

i think I’ll give youtube a miss for a while

I use Deco m5 and works very well. You can spend months researching this and reading lots of technical jargon. I like the Deco app, it’s easy to set up I and find it reliable.

Just check you can mix and match whatever you go with so you can add more as required.

Hi @rocko, Happy New Year to you and Mrs Rocko. Why cant I vote in the COTY polls?

Carful now did you see the Netflix documentary on it? The bleeding edge i think its called