Michael Healy Rae

Take your hat off when indoors you ignorant, charlatan of a Muldoon. How the voters in south Kerry don’t see through this jennet and his tiresome sartorial prop is really amazing. Does he take his smelly hat off in mass I wonder.

A fucking charlatan is right. Can’t stand Jackie but he’s more authentic than this fucking chancer.

He’s such a chancer it’s ridiculous Rocko.

He has an image (that works) to keep. I spend a bit of time down in Sth Kerry and you’d get a few like him but in fairness the cap is more of a signature than anything else. But what he and his Dad do gets votes. Plus the roads are getting better around the Ring of Kerry.

It’s the fact that it is a signature that I find so unappealing. It’s like a constant reminder “I’m my father’s son (look I wear a cap too) I want his vote when he’s gone”. An odious creature, as for his glib solution to the recession… “The HSE should be over hauled”…“We all have to pull together”. It’s cute hoors like him that have the country banjaxed.

He seems to be living off the other lads great work. If his surname was Murphy he’d be fucked.

for the sake of hygiene Michael, i urge you to leave it on.

cap or no cap the man and his family are a bunch of fucking imbecile jokers and an example of all that is wrong in the grassroots of irish politics.
there are plenty more healy rae type chancing assholes out there but dressed in smart suits and a costly hair cut.
they are still fucking idiot conmen!

I’m with you on this one SS**
He’s the sort of fucker that gives decent Muldoons a bad name.
A conman, gombeen caricature of the stage irishman. If you came across him jarveying Yanks in Killarney you’d think he was laying it on too thick.

WBY

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]I’m with you on this one SS**
He’s the sort of fucker that gives decent Muldoons a bad name.
A conman, gombeen caricature of the stage irishman. If you came across him jarveying Yanks in Killarney you’d think he was laying it on too thick.

WBY[/quote]

he just seems like your average run of the mill muldoon

The fact he wears the cap indoors says it all to me. It’s all part of his act. His input into last night’s debate was more juvenile than you’d get from a child. Stop me if I’m wrong but isn’t he just a fcuking councillor from the arse end of Kerry? What the fcuk is he doing on our airwaves? This isn’t the first time either he’s on TV half a dozen times a year from what I can see.

The Daily Mail has a front page story tomorrow that Michael Healy Rae won the reality TV show “Celebrities Go Wild” on RTE in 2007 after 3,600 premium rate phone calls were made from one Dail phone at a cost to the taxpayer of €2,600. This is even more bizarre than the circumstances surrounding the death of his short-lived friend and co-star on the show, Katy French.

http://photos5.media.pix.ie/BC/A1/BCA12AB7F70C4E11882C516594775AC8-0000333355-0002400247-00640L-D1FB1E03DA79497AAACBEB0401656E77.jpg

:blink: :o :lol:

:lol:

That’s gas

He is some gombeen

Is there any Kerry posters on here?

This fcuking clown…

Sounds like the rest of the Dáil really got behind the bould Mickey. What solidarity :clap:

1 Like

He got serious publicity from RTE prior to the election. sure that €2600 was money well spent considering the hike in his wages after the election.

Fucking hell. That’s actually unbelievable.

3,600 phone calls is unbelievable.

They must have rigged up some sort of auto-dialer.

“I didn’t ask for taxpayer’s money to be used. It’s not as if an individual took money for their own use. The money was for charity. It was not my responsibility,” he said.

The calls made to premium phone lines and costing a total of €2,639, were made from the phone of an elected member of the Oireachtas to the Celebrities Go Wild contest in October 2007.

All of the money raised went to People in Need and TDs and Senators are allowed to make calls free of charge so no rules were broken, according to the report of the incident in today’s Daily Mail.

Asked today if the money should be paid back, Mr Healy –Rae said today that he was not involved in making the calls and he didn’t know who was. “The calls came from Leinster House but nobody could say if they came from one phone, five phones or 25 phones,” he said.

His father, the former TD Jackie Healy-Rae said that he didn’t believe he had voted for his son from a Leinster House phone as he had a mobile phone.

“There wouldn’t be a hope in the wide earthly world that I’d be in a position to make that number of calls. Not an outside hope in the world,” he said.

They used to use fax machines with no paper in them as some of them would keep automatically redialling

I’m shocked that public servants have that kind of intelligence.