Michael Healy Rae

“I went outside like. There was my boike like. Leaning against the wall like. Gone like”

Sure you couldn’t make it up

Shane Ross couldnt help himself either

Some man to whistle

2 Likes

I tell you. If he was in my constituency, I’d vote for him. There’s nobody around Limerick who would inspire me to give them their vote.
I thought Tom Neville might be good out in West Limerick, but from what I’ve seen of him on tv, he’s all 3 piece suits, and fancy talk, but not saying much.
Dunno. Maybe the social democrats, but potentially too snowflakey for me. SF and PBP: No chance. FF and FG. No, on the basis that I’d like to give someone else a crack at it and see what happens. On that basis, it’ll probably have to PBP, SF, or SD… No way I’m transferring my vote up to Dublin.
Torn between voting for the person as opposed the party.

https://twitter.com/brilliantshane/status/1060881536369733633?s=21

If he didn’t have the gombeen brother ruining the brand the Healy Rae party would be running the country in ten years

The next generation will make it

Next generation seem like lovely humble lads

1 Like

His brother, Kevin Healy-Rae, operates a successful disc jockey business in Kerry.

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Is there a few female solicitors in family too? Solicitor O Donnell must be very good to get that gig ahead of free representation or very grateful for all the good work of the boys dad and uncle!

Based on the distance from his home in Kilgarvan to Dublin city centre, Mr Healy-Rae qualifies for unvouched ‘Travel and Accommodation Allowance’ of €34,065 annually.

The deputy is known to often hold constituency clinics in Kerry on Thursday even though it is normally a sitting day for the Dáil.

He has missed nine of 10 voting sessions in the past two years, most of which took place on Thursdays.

In some cases, he would have been “paired” with Government deputies, meaning he has agreed not to vote in order to facilitate the absence of a minister.

Put to him that logic suggests he clocks in early on Thursday mornings and departs for home, Mr Healy-Rae replied: "I can’t even comment on that because that wouldn’t be fair to say.

The hardest working TD in Ireland

As he says himself he can’t give any more.

Local shop for local ppl,Healy Rae mantra keeps them in power ,and TBF they work for their area unlike half the other shysters,yes it’s gombeenism but it works for their voters ,check the roads etc in their fiefdom.

:joy:

1 Like

It’s their fiefdom cos they award themselves the contracts to do the roads.

But the public share the good roads/ local employment so it’s a win / win for all,know it’s not 100 percent p.c. but fuck it local politics win out in the end , always,Royston valley

Matt cooper going on his usual witch hunt

1 Like