Michael McKevitt - No Justice No Surprise

No only buried loyalist women in Cork up to their necks in the tide,
Shot women purposely
Kidnapped and tortured
Etc etc etv

Modern times tied Patsy Gillespie with tie wire, and remotely detonated a bomb under him, itā€™s all war none of it was nice

A bit rough on Louth Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal but otherwise fair point.

1 Like

The Enniskillen bombing was the one that had the biggest impact on me personally, I remember being at my nans house as those events were unfolding, the troubles were a part of our growing up, only as a news story obviously @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, I donā€™t want to upset you, but that just seemed different, we used to sing Ra songs and put IRA graffiti around the place but it changed for me after that

1 Like

Man on man my fuck, my grandfather and most others who took part in the woi and the civil war used every means possible, ambush-kidnap - robbery - coercion -threats-torture-bribery and blackmail - culvert bombs and the dissappearance of many

FYI 2 young Cork men (volunteers)
Gave their lives for Ireland near Omagh, Crowley and Ahern in the 7Os,dozens of other corkies locked up,
And each training officer in Derry as it kicked off were Cork City men

1 Like

I was a bit younger so oblivious then. I do remember reading about the death of two soldiers who drove into the funerals in Belfast after Stone lobbed the grenadesā€¦ That was gruesome for a 9/10 year old to process

2 Likes

Cavan??? :joy: The only thing cavan did in modern times is house hundreds of free state soldierā€™s in Cootehill

That was horrific, incredible that that footage is still available to shows like reeling in the years etc

Enniskillen was wrong. 100%

2 Likes

The Gerry McCabe murder by the PIRA was the one that shook me a bit, I was kind of getting old enough to start to understand the troubles a bit more, before that it was part of Irish life and seemed normal.
One thing I never understood was these bastards causing shit and murdering their ā€˜ownā€™ people for money and those SF fucks then campaigning for their early release from prison.

1 Like

I was going out with Ben Oā€™Sullivans niece when that happened, but I was in my twenties at that stage, nothing surprised us by then

1 Like

Similar to the free state executions of IRA prisoners, 80 plus officially, count in another 26 unofficially, besides the torture of many, and continual harassment, that was wrong, and McCabes murder was wrong, its the past

He was released from prison this evening

šŸ„ø

He is guaranteed to try another spectacular. The guy is utterly unhinged and a threat to society.

1 Like

He isnā€™t deemed a threat as there is only 25 people allowed attend a funeral.

10 Likes

Are the INLA still in operation? Could do a job like they did with King Rat

Donā€™t think so.

Assume there would a good few lads ready to take a pop at Stoner.

How come Stone was never whacked?

He was in the clink a lot of the time I would think