Midlife Crisis

That’s why I brought it up again

Do you enjoy night swimming?

Never tried it

No online gambling on the books. I only topped up my PP account with cash over the last 2/3 years. I may be a degenerate gambler but I’m not an idiot. Being self -employed and having a highly efficient tax strategy was much more of an issue.

1 Like

:fearful:

I’m slap bang in the middle of one as well.

We could do a life swap mate. You could come down and keep the farm tipping away for a few months and sure I’d love 6 months rambling around the country in the berlingo making small talk.

Send me on a few pics of the Mrs there.

27 Likes

KP’s wife is a cracker too btw.

5 Likes

Right we’ve established it. He needs a ride on a travel show on T na G

You’re dead to me brah

1 Like

Coincidentally, I met a fella who used to do this last weekend at the St PAtrick’s festival. He was in a weird tent barefoot handing out Irish words that are dying out and getting people to keep them alive.

That cunt won’t see the home house. I’ve an ould Air BnB cabin behind the silage pit for him.

As long as you promise not to throw cattle into the back of the Berlingo. It’ll fuck the suspension.

2 Likes

What’s it all about guys? What advice would you give your 25 year old self?

I’m sorry. I’ll be back. I think I’m a few thousand posts up on that thread at the moment anyway…

1 Like

Land, and the accumulation of more land.

4 Likes

When is the tfk Camino walk starting?

Cop onto your drinking and don’t piss it all up against the wall. I’d also tattoo a reminder onto myself to do the Connacht/Leicester league double for the year they won it.

1 Like

In the middle of the journey of our life

I found myself astray in a dark wood

where the straight road had been lost sight of.

How hard it is to say what it was like

in the thick of thickets, in a wood so dense

and gnarled

the very thought of it renews my panic.

It is bitter almost as death itself is bitter.

Dante

1 Like

Get a Harley

@Juhniallio go back to college part time and study something you have a very real interest in.

6 Likes