Midlife Crisis

FFS

1 Like

Jesus fucking Christ, 33 :astonished: and you got 20 likes out of a bunch of eejits who rightly assumed you were at the very least 5 years older.

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t mean to cause so much controversy. If its any consolation I feel at least 40 and have had 2 near death experiences.

Signing in lads. Not sure what to be doing with myself. I had a very clear goal for the last few years(getting a mortgage/gaff) and that’s more or less done now. Have just finished a substantial body of work and will have much less stress etc over the next 5 months. Have pretty much everything I want in life but feel like I’m not sure what I should be doing next… I’ve closed down the PP account for a while (all betting will now be in shop) cos it was taking up too much of my time. Struggling to decide what I should be at for the next while. Obviously have a shitload of stuff to be doing with general life and the kids and moving house but I’m not sure what I should be driving at myself… All ideas and abuse welcome.

Ditch the dogging on Portmarnock beach

11 Likes

nice edit.

What age are you?

1 Like

Buy a leather jacket.

2 Likes

Lay off the booze mate

2 Likes

Nah. MrsJ tried that for me a good few years ago. I looked like I’d robbed a someone else’s jacket.

I drank heavily on Friday but actually haven’t been drinking that much lately. You’re probably right though.

buy a motorbike if you don’t already have one

1 Like

I have no interest in motorbikes, or flash cars. Or the moeny to buy them. Unfortunately.

Any hassle getting the mortgage with the online gambling on the books?

Other than that you sound in a good place, lower your expectations i.e. dont compare yourself to others, a bit of philanthropy, exotic travelling perhaps

U need a ride

Would you do a travel show with TNaG?

8 Likes

The @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy covered that above

White collar boxing

Barely middle age. Volunteer with the SVDP, get involved in the local community etc.

4 Likes