Miguel Delaney - wanker

Holy shit! Seems like senior Sinn Féin members might have had a background in republican activities.

7 Likes

Wait until Easter when “Miguel” discovers that Sinn Féin commemorate dead IRA members.

2 Likes

:smile:

Ah ease up on @anon60384913, he’s still in school.

Level em all off. The more they try this sort of stuff, the stronger the sf support becomes. They’ll never learn. As long as sf can keep away from stupid shit like Cullinanes faux pas, they’ll walk the election in 8 weeks time

That isn’t really the point though. I couldn’t give too hoots whether Sinn Fein wins the election. What bothers me is that they are making promises which aren’t possible to keep and the simpletons are lapping them up and voting for them. You then have a special brand of idiot who thinks he is voting for a free Ireland. Sinn Fein would easily get 10-15 seats if there another election but I’m not sure it’ll make a huge different as they’ll probably knock off a fair few fellas social Democrat’s and independents who are with them already. Sinn feins policies will drive a 32 county country further away and it’ll destroy the economy. Capable people willing to work hard and get on with life will leave in their droves. We will be left with the layabouts on their dole. We’ve this bizarre culture in Ireland to go after anybody that’s deemed to be successful.

1 Like

You’ll find they’re the people that voted for them.When are you finished your course?A couple of years abroad would do you no harm.It might open your eyes a bit.

1 Like

No the poor me type that moans about everything. I can get a house here. I can’t afford this. I can’t go there etc are the people that voted for them. There is a generation of Irish people that don’t want to pay for anything and don’t want to work hard.

But its the only party that can enter 3 governments at the end of the day . They will be the center of a United ireland. You think leo knows what’s going on up in the north ? Does he know the community, the hate , the peace , the churches the religion . SF know . FF dont meet the people , FF dont meet the people .

Are Sf the first and only party to use some populism in an election run?

you haven’t a notion… You’re clearly windmilling.

1 Like

You think people that vote for Sinn Fein down south know anything about the situation up north? You’ve simpletons on here think it’s great craic. The poor people up north are only beginning to Enjoy peace. Let them enjoy it and that’s the most important thing at the moment. As the communities become closer things will become easier. Nobodies life is worth a 32 county Ireland. Not a catholic one or a protestant one.

You haven’t a notion about various topics and it’s been relatively amusing reading your posts over the last few days as it’s dawned slowly on you what a complete and utter shambles things would be under a Sinn Fein government. Then the amusing profile switch. I suppose you’ll be one of the first fellas to head north to fight for independence :grin:

All the S.F. replies on the internet are pure whattaboutery . Basically “we sold simpletons a pup” but hey so did FF/FG for years .

Read the last line in Animal Farm and there you go

There’s a huge difference on promising an achievable goal and failing to deliver it due to a myriad of reasons such as incompetence, the economy and other external factors to promising pie and the sky policies that nobody on the planet could deliver not to mind a bunch of thugs, rapists and murders. You can’t be just telling people bare faced lies in elections surely.

Profile switch??? Why would I head north, what fight are you on about??

You’re an idiot that thinks his smart… The most dangerous kind of idiot. Throwing out the same quips about dolers and stupid people voting :roll_eyes: You’re throwing up nothing but whataboutery…in what I hope is an attempt to wum. If not, I’d drop out of college now and save your family the few bob you haven’t gambled yet.

what are you shitting about?

Enjoy the peace ,:joy:

Well said

They are humiliating the people that voted for them and they aren’t even in power.