Mike Gardiner's Country Corner

John Paul estate…

Ah, I love Clare pal… A fine county and a great radio station… 95fm in contrast sucks.

Its a cultural melting pot.

Mike’s featured artist this morning is Dolly Parton. Kenny Rogers has just endorsed Country Corner.
Mike is on top form today :clap:

[QUOTE=“Raylan, post: 1117839, member: 2891”]Mike’s featured artist this morning is Dolly Parton. Kenny Rogers has just endorsed Country Corner.
Mike is on top form today :clap:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it. Mike has a voice that’s made for radio.

Got the tail end of the show from Moneygall to the Clon. Mike is an alright sort. Had a huge following in Galway going by the texts

Ah the sound of the weekand

Seamus Moore is the featured artist today :pint:

“She got the Goldmine, I got the Shaft”.
Mike opens in great form.

ur some man mick ahaa you fairly no d good tunes!! cant beat a bit of mike denver on the morning but i suppose u think hes shite or something now ha ha ! fuck off

Heard a great bit of aul gossip about Mike Gardiner years back when I used work out that way. Dunno the extent to the truth of the yarn, but it made Mike out to be a serious swordsman who knew how to mix business with pleasure

Thats a disgraceful comment

You are an awful auld bitch at times

If he’s lost his Declan Nerney and Seamus Moore records you can get some great stuff from Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZbdwr62CA

1 Like

1 Like

It’s a veritable who’s who of the C’n’I scene

By God. A veritable smorgasbord

This fella is bigger than Taylor, Beebs, Miley and that utter cretin Post Malone.

I’d often throw him on when I’d be going to hardware store for a bag of nuts.

This one is a regular on my play list - never fails to put me in good humour

1 Like

The Gatlin boys turned a corner when Tommy kicked the shit out of the lot of them that time

I got you bro…