Mike Tyson

Things not going well for the champ at the moment-hope all TFKer’s are praying for him. The most exciting fighter of my lifetime and probably the most dangerous boxer in history. A sample of his ferocity-fair dues to Berbick for courage, the dirty cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aak6ZDzFVtQ

What a great guy. I’m liking this man more and more every time I hear him speak. The man is clearly big hearted and overspilling with love, it can be seen in his eyes.

Even though I wreach with anxiety for humanity every time I hear of this ufc gay guys fighting in their knickers lark he does make a good point regards boxing and how organisers need to step up to the plate and start rethinking how to present boxing to the public.
(yt)sN6GcX66pOs(yt)

gREAT FIGHTER RIP

1 Like

I’ve been watching a lot of Tyson videos on the YouTubes…recently watched the 2009 Tyson documentary and the Joe Rogan interview from last year.

What a truly incredible story he continues to be. Full of demons to this day and the greatest fight he has ever had is against himself…he looked to be winning recently but then…

I hope he finds true peace one day.

https://twitter.com/usy1_/status/1234201855674155014?s=09

2 Likes

RIP

He’s a rapist.

1 Like

That fucker should’ve got a slap for laughing.

Watched hes First world title fight there yesterday. 2nd round knock out against Trevor Berbick. Berbick tried to get up after last punch only to fall around ring. Unbelievable for a 20 yo

1 Like

That’s why they love him sure .

Cus D’Amato has a lot to answer for

2 Likes

Ah it goes a lot deeper than that…Cus gave the hurt a focus.

1 Like

Shur, if your father didn’t rape your mother you wouldn’t be here.

That’s a very poor post.

I dunno how he didn’t get more of a sentence. I suppose a certain fighter still eludes the justice system today and is loved just like mike

@StoneCold

Imagine Fury v Tyson. Where’s your money going?

Lol. Tyson probably kills him stone dead.

2 Likes

I would fancy Fury on points, that said Mike Tyson is now near on 54

1 Like

To this untrained eye the only one that came close to matching Tyson’s ferocity was Foreman but Ali was able to take his best. Tyson was one scary mofo.

I think the towel would be thrown by end of the 4th.