Mike Tyson

Tyson to fight Roy Jones Jnr.

Probably not that much between them age wise? Tyson was 22 when Jones was robbed of gold in 88. No clue what age rjj is. Steve Collins will be seething

1 Like

Jones have been active much more recently

No more than Tyson, Jones had a tough upbringing. Amazing he was able to keep it together throughout his career coz he’s absolutely schtone mad. He was on OTB last year and the interview descended into Jones defending cock fighting.

Was the Clones Colossus the last man to fight (and beat) Tyson?

Yep- 2005

Any justice, Jones will bate the cunt home

Anyone watching this farce tonight?

I’d watch Superman in a tag team partnered with a fighting cock versus the undertaker on ppv if it was on. A legend of the game. Iron Mike taking a load of drugs to lose weight and will most likely only last 4 minutes… box office, literally.

It’s an exhibition

What’s your point? This isn’t some little secret you’re privvy to mate, it was announced as an exhibition repeatedly by the commissiom

It will last longer than 4 minutes, you’re very touchy

You don’t know that. They’re two minute rds, both claim to be going for the ko… and weird stuff happens in boxing all the time, especially with shit like this. I’d be very surprised if Tyson who’s 54, hasn’t boxed in 15 years goes 8 x 2minute rds.

Jake Paul v Nate Robinson the real headliner

They’re wearing 12oz gloves. Like pillows

1 Like

Ok mate, you’re sucking the joy out of the spectre of this freakshow… knock yourself out. Getting hit by 12oz gloves still hurts btw and especially so from someone who’s 220lbs.

1 Like

You sound very invested in this

I’d thought it might be enjoyable in the freakshow viewing sense and rjj was my favourite fighter growing up but there’s always someone on the internet who will take the jam out of your donut

1 Like

You’d imagine Jones would have too much