Missing members

Ye are both so boring and ye follow me from thread to thread everyday. Ye must have awful sad lives.

1 Like

Says the lad sitting there on an iPad waiting to take offence

Are you on drugs?

I can honestly say I have barely noticed you on here and may have responded to one of your posts in the last year.

1 Like

RIP

He might be on a mid-term break cc @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like

@anon32894817 seems to have gone unusually quiet

ah hear.

Has he had a rebrand? Or is he putting all his attentions into his studies?

curley

I think he’s in Paris

I presume he’s gone to see the Parc des Princes, where Manchester United pulled off a famous comeback win against PSG last March

Sadly that was as good as it got for Premier League teams in the Champions League last season, certainly in terms of epic comeback wins

Loads of the hardcore Man U fans are gone unusually quiet. There was fellas trekking all over Europe not so long ago to Uefa cup finals and the likes. Not a peep these days. The pajamas are gone into the wardrobe again until success beckons I guess

2 Likes

They’re not even trying anymore

One winner in two months will do that to you!

Ireland’s unstoppable run in the RWC did his head in.

I’ve the betting threads muted so am unaware of his success (or lack of) there

It’s a wonderful way to experience the forum

I’ve muted a lot of threads lately pal, and it has made it a better place for me

I’ve sad news, our friend @glenshane has been interned without trial by Her Majesty’s Government. Mary-Lou says holding without Internet is torture.

1 Like

We need the West Limerick clique to give a shout to the Grand Marshal of the Christmas parade or ther’ll be no exchange of pleasantries this year.

internetment

2 Likes