Missing members

Come back @glenshane, I hope you’re well. It’s a tribute to how boring Glenshane was that nobody noticed he hadn’t posted in over 3 weeks until today, even though he was a prolific poster.

9 Likes

Glen Shane and tank are the same posters

Excuse me but how would a poster here one day know what’s what…

3 Likes

Any dessert name I don’t trust . He should receive a longer ban for trying not to serve his other one

Behave yourself this time and @rocko and @bandage might let you hang around mate

2 Likes

We have the evidence we know its him , swift action needs to be taking here . What was said this morning is not on . He jeopardised the whole site .

What did he say?

Granted, you’re the expert on multiple aliases, but they’re not.

1 Like

Has Ruth Dudley Edwards had an article published in the last three weeks?

If not, then it really will be time to be getting worried about the well being of @glenshane

Where’s Brimmer?

He’d a meltdown after limerick won the all Ireland. He came back and told everyone he wouldn’t celebrate a back door all Ireland. Amusingly tipp went off and won a back door all Ireland and I guess he decided to stay away.

1 Like

A top top poster. The place is a poorer place in his absence.

He will be back though

1 Like

Did you not see the Mr Moonlight case?

1 Like

:open_mouth:

You pig ignorant fuckwit of an accountant

14 Likes

Hello friend!

How the fuck are you? What’s happening in the land of Farah slacks these days?

It’s in my mind to buy a couple of pairs of Meyer slacks this side of Christmas.

1 Like

I’m only familiar with tried and trusted brands like Farah. How’s the moderationing going in the meantime?

It’s fairly slack.

6 Likes