Missing members

You’d have to feel the sun is slowly setting on TFK.

One paid troll is seeing to it.

@Appendage

1 Like

You’d have to admire flattys restraint, it’s tough to stay away

Which is funny, because he’s made to play the part of quasimodo
8d9f9bdd47bea34bd1267ab95e9d05e8_w200

I can’t think of anything they might have in common.

It ain’t that hard if you don’t want to be here.

1 Like

The temptation is there though to have a peek, in a moment of boredom like.
But it’s not good for you, I’d respect any lad who walks away to use their time more productively

3 Likes

No Mikeys still alive and well kid. I’m having to do a bit of work for a change this time of the year.

3 Likes

Fucksake mike. I told you before, the Christmas period starts after halloween. You’re giving yourself an extra 8 weeks work here pal

1 Like

What happened @flattythehurdler? He was/is one of the alright sorts on here.

2 Likes

He may not thank me for this interpretation but as I saw it,
A girl who was granted asylum in Ireland won a beauty pageant, maybe Miss Ireland, flatty seemed to believe that her request for asylum wasn’t genuine, a couple of others pulled him up on it, there was a bit of back and forth and then he put out a ‘fuck this’ post,
Hasn’t been seen since

1 Like

I never had flatty down as a racist. Now that you mention it though, the signs were there. Didn’t he buy a site in Oughterard?

3 Likes

Leave Flatty alone

2 Likes

I made no comment, I believe my version of events is truthful, the suggestion of racism levelled at him at the time was evident
I did think he jumped the gun relating to the girl at the time, but I don’t recall her circumstances.
I don’t believe he’s racist

Flatty will be back when Galway retain their All-Ireland next March, after beating Limerick in the league again.

1 Like

@flattythehurdler is NOT A RACIST

Au contraire Art. I’ll be done and dusted by end of November

@Matty_Hislop is a truly missed poster.

Come home bro.

Fanta pants?

3 Likes