Missing members

brilliant. absolutely brilliant.

So long, you dud

You burned too bright tonight. Farewell fragile kite

Christ, you’re a moron.

You returned, praise God

I hope @anon67715551 is ok. When he doesn’t appear for a few days i really worry about him falling or getting a bad chill.

1 Like

Check the Leitrim thread.

Well I’m not that concerned.

12 Likes

Sign in please @Arthur.

Could @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy sign in please? Worried about you. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is windmilling away in the politics thread and needs your help. He’s flailing away like a fat sunburnt Unionist in a rubber ring getting swept away by the tide.

Still raging after yesterday, petal?

Passive aggressive Juhy has jumped out of the box and you can’t put him back in when you’re being humiliate like this.

Bless.

Awwwww you can’t accept you were wrong on a central point of your own argument? So you’re making up yet more stuff? Its the Fulvio way i suppose. Flail away Billy…flail away…

More unsubstantiated hot air from you. I wasn’t wrong. Repeating a baseless allegation over and over again won’t work for you irrespective of how many times you try.

It’s gas watching your ego implode though and showing everyone what a sensitive skin you have for mild embarrassment.

You havent even addressed it mate. You tried to move the goal posts. Niall Collins didnt vote on the sale of the land. You said he did. I clarified. You lost your pride and tried to deflect. You must have been on a very poor internet forum in your pride-enduced absence. Your standard has slipped dreadfully.

3 Likes

And here you go again, repeating completely unsubstantiated allegations because you are incapable of standing your ground.

I asked you yesterday why you weren’t as vocal about Micheal Martin as Paddy Cosgrove, it was direct correlation to your deflection tactic of whataboutery and you had a canary. You need a tougher skin when you come against me because I will inevitably run rings around you.

You don’t always have to go around crying like a big baby and being all passive aggressive because you got bested. Man up and move on.

You picked the wrong lad to accuse of being pro FF or MM. Sure the audit trail is longer than your ban for repetitive windmilling.
Dig deeper mate, there’s a foothold somewhere down there… you’ll hit rock eventually…

I didn’t.

I asked you why you weren’t as vocal about MM as Paddy Cosgrave and you’ve been screaming and shouting hysterically since without actually addressing the question.

You going to give a go now or do you want to continue your hissy fit?

1 Like

Fuckin adults :roll_eyes:

Is this a new record for speed to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy being caught out lying?

4 Likes

Despite what I’ve previously said I think Micheal Martin is probably a lovely fella

I’m not sure. It’s hard to say because so many people here ignore his rants it might be hard to quantify… unfortunately ive been sucked in twice in 2 days… I’ll put it down to the novelty factor of his reappearance.

2 Likes