Missing members

The poor chap lost a ball of money on some dud horses yesterday and now he’s swinging wildly.

Like night follows day.

3 Likes

I’d imagine hes sound enough on a personal level if a bit dry. I’d also admire his ability to keep going when his life went horrible.
Professionally i think hes a shambles. But most here know that as I’ve been very vocal about it over the last few years.

poor @Juhniallio

stage 4.5 rattled

3 Likes

He’s very sensitive to criticism and gets so emotional when he gets bested.

Quite clearly someone who was raised thinking throwing a tantrum and creating a scene results in getting their own way regardless of the circumstances. I think behaving the way he does as a grown man is beyond embarrassing.

1 Like

Howya Pal. That made me smile and you know why. What can i say i just couldn’t resist…

Is he defending that ape Collins or what? Talk about a strange hill to die on there.

If by defending you mean arguing facts and trying to muddy the waters in order to justify him, then yes he is.

I’d say managing to get yourself banned from this forum for going off the deep end fits the bill on that one.

Fraid not mate. I pointed out that it was a very FF slight of hand to arrange it without actually voting himself. And that gave him his sneaky defence. Fulvio is upset because hew was wrong on this. He thinks Collins voted on it. Lets hope @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has a network connection for the south armagh windmill.

What did I get banned for?

Nobody ever told me why but I believe it was “creating dissent” whatever that means?

I suppose it beats being a hate filled right wing bigot like yourself.

1 Like

Would he defend say a government minister illegally drink driving from inside a local licensed premises dozens of times throughout a lockdown implemented by FFG when all bars were meant to be shut?

Just being hypothetical like.

1 Like

Because you lost the plot. You went the same direction as another poster that got a long term ban.

You were once upon a time a decent foil on here but that being said, the fact is that your views and support largely tabs with the administers of this website. The fact that you managed to get yourself banned given that is pretty telling.

I see you’ve managed to find a place to post your shite in the last 12 months and don’t seem that refreshed. Shame as the period in the loony bin usually brings posters who also degenerated back with some of their old vim and vigour.

Thanks for that Tim.

I appreciate your comments but I’ll kindly disregard them.

We all know you are rich and successful but we also know you are a sardonic, unintelligent buffoon who, if not for the fact was born into privilege and had a rich Mammy and Daddy who did everything they could to get their dim son up the ladder, would no doubt be six foot under or holed up in some crack den.

I imagine you are as deeply unpleasant an individual in real life as you are on here.

You don’t know anything about me really.

I’m glad though that you will disregard my views. Last year when you were tagging me in multiple threads for hours on end got a bit strange. If you have shown growth in that respect then great. I’ll see what you post for the next while and whether you’re worth engaging with again, it looks like you’re still a bit off piste but hopefully you get it together again.

Just what I see on here and I see a nasty individual who looks down his nose at those less fortunate.

Lots of people get tagged in posts, I think you’re being disingenuous in calling that out. I think the crux of your rancour is that you were being called out on what a morally bankrupt a person you were, you ought to at least take ownership of the fact that your bigoted views of what happened people in my community in the troubles and your crass misrepresentations of them and glee you took in their suffering was highlighted.

I’m not the only one here who holds those exact same views of you, you’re little more than an Ikea John Bruton and I’m quite aware that this is your orchestrated effort to have me banned again and if so, so be it but everyone will have a chance to see what you’re at.

1 Like

The Italian community?

We’ll have a few more missing members if this continues.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m going to start reading more novels.

:grinning:

I quite like ikea, but it’s hard to argue really.

1 Like