Missing members

Say it aint so?

This is what happens when we lose a father figure. Pure unadulterated chaos.

You don’t give two international fucks whether I’m alive or dead you spoofer. I’m middling in truth.

Unseemly discussion of late, lads railing against old practices and habits that have been endemic in our DNA since the foundation of the state. How the fuck does anything get done, built, altered, extended….

Wheels need greasing and occasionally it involves inducements. That’s how it works.:white_check_mark:

Meanwhile you look after yourself, you’ll get a few days in Croker more than us anyway.

6 Likes

Typical of @anon67715551 . He finally weighs in with some sort of half reassuring, half indecipherable status rrport and then he disappears for another fortnight. This place could be doing with a little more input from himself, and @iron_mike …to an extent

We haven’t heard any reports of lawn progress or lack of from @iron_mike of late.
He must have gone low and now it’s scorched to death.

2 Likes

He was drinking a madri earlier anyway

1 Like

Somethings never change.

Had it cut at 8.30 this morning. I have a busy couple of days. Staying in the horse and jockey for a family doo this evening before setting sail to the Gaelic grounds tomorrow

7 Likes

Sounds like a horrendous few days ahead

10 Likes

Roasters paradise

1 Like

Enjoy Mike.

Fuck Limerick

1 Like

The Jockey?

Don’t ask Harry

Grand spot but not far from your abode.

@limericks v quiet these days

@BruidheanChaorthainn @Juhniallio @croppy_boy

2 Likes

Lols @Massive_Attack

In Edinburgh on @count_of_monte_crist stag.

Send help!

8 Likes

Stag! Stag! Stag!

Congratulations/commiserations (delete as appropriate) @count_of_monte_crist

1 Like

Is he doing this all backwards?

2 Likes