Missing members

Does anybody know who @Ashman is (I hope it’s is)? I often wonder where he went. He just stopped posting without warning. I liked his posts.

Also, sign in @Tassotti.

@Matty_Hislop as well

Where’s @kyle gone?

Also wheres @Kylie_fan?

What about @Kylo?

1 Like

Oh dear

Very opaque, what did he say?

Ffs, unless someone can point me to an offending post, im inclined to believe @kyle has been affronted by the virtue signalling and has taken it upon himself to wind up a few snowflakes.
Shur hes an ethnic minority himself.

1 Like

Jaysus.

The good man was on a serious windup, but not a racist.

Where’s the post?

The post is gone. He used a racial slur. Not for the first time. I’m sure in his head it was funny. File it under “he can have no complaints.”

4 Likes

A better punishment would be removed his ban now so he can be here for the hurling post mortem…if I’d to guess he “will stay away out of protest” at his ban :smiley:

2 Likes

The telegram group must be sorrowful

1 Like

At statement from @kyle:

“Pass my regards onto @fenwaypark and @gilgamboa. A great win for the bastards… Go and finish the job now.”

Statement ends

7 Likes

@Kyle’s banning from here was a key factor in the loss yesterday you have to say

3 Likes

He lost focus. The Caroline Currid of the set up

I scoured the sideline yesterday but saw no sign…

Galway in a football final and Limerick bate in the hurling couldn’t even bring a return of my old square headed counterparts @Lazarus & @Ambrose_McNulty throw in @ironmoth and there hasn’t been an exodus of Westerners like this since the famine.

If a Clare all Ireland doesn’t bring @Tassotti back im afraid we mightn’t hear from the great man again.

He’ll be back in September for Lisdoon….

Anyone seen @Pirlo ?

@Matty_Hislop

@Blake

@Tassotti