Missing members

He leads a very happy life back in Ireland now Smark, he’s doing very well, I’ll pass on your good wishes.

Where’s @thedancingbaby?

Edit. Forget that.

Sign in @Fagan_ODowd

He’s probably stuck in traffic on the long road home from limerick.

Or still in semple waiting for the Waterford comeback

1 Like

Semple??? :flushed:

That would be extremely worrying. Those new ads on the radio about Alzheimer’s awareness have taken on a new meaning to me now.

2 Likes

or dead

Just noticed he’s gone over a week…

Good riddance.

He was active yesterday but didn’t post

Which one is Fagan again?

He followed the wrong man home following a perceived breach of driving etiquette…

Fagan would be from the generation who believe a Munster final means something. I am sure yesterday was hard to take, but he should take solace from the fact that Waterford downed tools on and off the field after the third Tipp goal, and minds turned to Wexford in a few weeks. Why else would you withdraw 4 of your key players by the 55th minute?

1 Like

So they wouldn’t do something stupid and get sent off

10 Likes

They have no recent history of that, certainly not this bunch anyway.

There would be zero solace to take from that from Waterford’s perspective unless they were absolutely fooling themselves, kid presuming you are being serious.

Gleeson is liable to get sent off at any time. He has escaped several red cards. Maurice was clearly injured and they’ve a 21s game Wednesday too.

3 Likes

This bunch have also never been hammered in the fashion they were yesterday either

1 Like

Gleeson is probably the dirtiest inter county player hurling at the moment

7 Likes