Missing members

Probably one of them ‘copy that’ killers

Brimmer was Mr Moonlight

He’s in Portlaoise

Quirke — prisoner 107243 — was convicted on May 1 of the murder of Bobby Ryan, a Tipperary DJ known as ‘Mr Moonlight’. He is serving a life sentence following the longest criminal trial in State history.

Extra.ie previously revealed that the killer was greeted with a chorus from fellow inmates of the hit song Dancing In The Moonlight, by the band Toploader, upon his arrival at Limerick Prison.

1 Like

So you’re saying moonlight was a suicide

1 Like

Looks like the screens are up around @anon32894817, he hasn’t posted in about 20 minutes.

choco had ran out of ideas for the character, he decided to let him die naturally

3 Likes

There’s only so much mileage you can get out of a Tipperary character.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

If anything backs up Gemtrails’ notion that Ireland has become a sick and depraved place, the above is it.

Imagine prisoners deciding to sing a song called “Dancing In The Moonlight”, and they sing the one by Toploader…I mean…fucking Toploader.

Where are the standards of this country gone at all.

I mean you’d think they’d at least be familiar with the song “Jailbreak” and that would have nudged them in the right direction…aaaahhh…fucking Toploader. :cold_sweat:

Country’s gone to hell in a handcart.

I pray for the sake of my country that this story was a mistake which was down to an individual piece of cultural cringe (cc: of @Malarkey) on the part of the work experience clickbait jockey at “Extra.ie” who wrote the quoted passage.

The original Dancing in the Moonlight was written by a illegitimate black man so I doubt Gemma and her ilk would be fans

You might be onto something there

Joe Frazier wrote Dancing in the Moonlight?

Time for a Thin Lizzy shuffle on Spotify

But his nickname wasn’t Mr Jailbreak

I loved when he gave glimpses of his chaotic home life. I felt he could have developed this further. The public sector angle was interesting too. His jaunts up to the big smoke for union meetings would lift your spirits.

2 Likes

@johnnysachs was the greatest Tipp internetter i’ve ever encountered.

1 Like

Harsh on @Tassotti

the character development really went downhill towards the end, chocos heart wasn’t in it, it was like the last series of GOT

2 Likes

The raw hatred that occasionally erupted was downright tender at times. He had a lovely way with words.

1 Like

He was some man to work his way around a committee