Missing People In Ireland

I followed that case because her daughter made a huge effort to find her. The outcome wasn’t good but her body washed up on the North Wales coast about a month later giving a modicum of closure/comfort.

Think the Dundons were still in England at that point

1 Like

I know a lad in cork who’s a first cousin of the Kelly’s from south hill, he’s the absolute spit of Anthony Kelly , I mean like a clone of him

1 Like

What do you mean here? Aren’t they from Limerick ?

They were in England for a long time.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. What part ?

Pretty sure the children were all born in London. Parents from Limerick then they moved back in the late 90s

1 Like

London

The old man murdered a chap there and legged it to Ireland in the early noughties. Was sent back and charged

Missing person in Waherfurd

3 Likes

Young Caherdavin man missing below in Ballybunion. Search called off for the night.

All I know is his nickname, so best not post that. Hopefully good news soon.

It’s all over my instagram in the last hour

Doesn’t say there that he suffers with epilepsy.

No news here I’m afraid. There has been a crew of about 70 people out searching each day since Sunday. Searching the same areas over and over again. If any of ye have properties or mobile homes down in Ballybunion I think it would be a very good idea to get them searched as soon as possible.

It’s inexplicable as to what might have happened. A lovely fellow, young daughter, just bought a house with his partner. Can’t understand it.

Poor lad’s body has been found

God help them all, dreadfully sad. RIP.

1 Like

Different thread but there was a Limerick lad stabbed to death near enough to here a few days ago.

A lad from Ballyagran, I was reading about it a couple of days ago.

They’ve some lad arrested for it anyway.

Very sad altogether.
May he rest in peace now.