Missing People In Ireland

Yeah there were more questions than answers. Didn’t know anything about the medical condition and was wondering what it could be.

Restless leg syndrome?

3 Likes

Why was he described as a former student of a particular school when he is aged 25?

Its from LaoisToday website, the owner is a former alum.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the glasses (or some might say the Tipp jersey) but this chap (and I mean absolutely no offence) looks like a fella who mightn’t be playing with the full deck of cards?

Cops will do nothing until a dry summer shows up an empty reservoir

1 Like

True. You’d notice the way @Fagan_ODowd gets narky anytime there’s talk of a dry spell.

1 Like

To show he’s worth keeping an eye out for rather than some chap who went to the tech.

4 Likes

Very bizarre - go missing for two weeks, sleep in a sleeping bag and then show up?! Was she using any money / bank cards etc? I don’t understand some people is it attention seeking or what to put their family through that

I thought that was widely known? A little bit on the spectrum I believe alright.

A few lads on here seem very annoyed these two people didn’t wash up in Howth

6 Likes

We could pin it on the RNLI then.

1 Like

It’s the tipp Jersey.

2 Likes

First thing he asked when found was “has Shane Long still not scored?”

1 Like

Reminded me of my favourite gag, the first thing Nelson Mandela said when he got out of jail? Is the sale still on in Peter France.*
Did that gag work in other places as well?

Peter France was a men’s clothes shop on North Main Street in Cork that had the windows emblazoned with closing down sale posters for years.

1 Like

21 Likes

It worked in Waterford. There was a Peter France in Waterford. The other good iteration of it was “is Oliver Honeyman still playing for Leitrim”

1 Like

Or when in France (the country) you ask “how is Johnny Halliday getting on”?

Conor McGregor.

“…did Tipp come out of Munster “ was the popular variation I remember…

1 Like