Missing People In Ireland

I heard this on the radio earlier and i thought to myself "I bet @anon67715551 has the low down on this "

I didn’t know him but I know other members of his family.

There were suggestions that his murderer was a protected tout.

Odd stuff in the flow there lads. I’m a board player so lets it roll.

You might have nailed there @farmerinthecity.

Is there a huge increase in people going missing or is it just that social media means you hear about everyone who fucks off on a three day bender without telling anyone?

Social media

This the wan in France you’re referring to?

No there’s two different people on my Facebook timeline today a middle aged woman and a young fella seems to be one every day or so these days

I presume poor oul Trevor deely will now never be found.

Huge furore on Social Media over this guy for the past few weeks. Reading between the lines, turns out he’d just fucked off to the UK for a bit of debauchery

Former Roscrea student missing almost a month found safe and well
A former Cistercian College Roscrea student, who has been missing for almost a month, has been found safe and well.

Stephen Cullinan, 25, of Ballymackey, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary went missing from Castletroy, Co. Limerick on November 3.

The family have issued the following statement to where they thank the public for their help and ask for privacy at this time.

It reads: “The Cullinan family can confirm this morning that Stephen made contact yesterday evening.

“The Cullinan family wish to thank the public for their assistance and request privacy at this time.”

Jackie Cahill, TD for Tipperary, and Fianna Fail spokesperson on Food, Horticulture and Forestry, also confirmed the news.

He said: “Stephen has been found alive and well in the UK. He made contact with his family yesterday and they will be reunited today.

“The Cullinan family are very grateful to everyone that helped out in the search for their son; and to the media for assisting to locate Stephen.

“It’s terrific news that he has been found. It’s time now to respect the family’s wishes and let them have their privacy,”

Both of them showed up

They did. Both were gone a long time but it seemed both sets of families always thought they were alive, just gone off for whatever reason.

He’d want a kick up the Fucking hole.

3 Likes

An unlikely pair. A female doctor and a roaster from Tipp, I suppose it takes all kinds.

He looks a bit like the lad that went AWOL in the Blur video for “coffee and TV”.

1 Like

The sort of fella you’d always have said “wouldn’t be missed”.

Did they go awol together?

I’m pretty much unaware of the second person, perhaps @Brimmer_Bradley knows more.

A GP from Wicklow or somewhere, with an underlying health issue that she may or may not have known about according to her family. Was seen walking out of St James’s and on the awol list for a week. Her car was found but no sign of her until the search was called off this week.

according to the papers yesterday, she was in getting a check up in the hopsital, and left the consultation before the results were given to her. She had a blood clot of somesort. seems awfully strange the whole thing