Missing People In Ireland

1 Like

A really horrible way for anybody to lose their life. Devastating for her family and all who loved her.

Not something you imagine happening on a sunny Saturday evening in Enniskerry.

If this monster wasn’t already dead I would be advocating the death penalty for him.

There cannot be any tolerance for that sort of behaviour in a society. Maybe that entered the guard’s head last night.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between insanity and evil? Either way people like him can’t have their liberty.

Has he done it before I wonder.

He’s now destroyed 2 families lives and stigmatised his kids the fucking cunt.

1 Like

This guy seems to be the spit of @Bandage

The way I look at it is the ability to know the difference between right and wrong.

Insane people are unable to process this, evil people are yet still go ahead with terrible acts.

Whatever about locking a person up for a while, something as serious as this deserves the death penalty in my view. The monster needs to be taken out of society for good.

1 Like

Suspected perpetrator in an abduction and murder, and attacked Gardaí with a knife, all while out on bail.

Hennessy was due before the courts next month to face serious drink-driving charges, it emerged on Monday.

The 40-year-old married father-of-two was shot dead by a garda at the Cherrywood Industrial Estate last evening.

Hennessy was charged with driving while drunk, crashing into other vehicles and leaving the scene. He had been granted bail by the courts in relation to those charges.

When he was a younger man, Hennessy was convicted of abusive behaviour while intoxicated in a public place. He also has a conviction for possession of cannabis in Dublin city centre. Both convictions date back to the late 1990s.

Ah Jaysus - the tweets linking this case with “how we raise our boys to view women” have now started.

Ffs sake

16 Likes

#iblameulsterrugby

1 Like

There have been a series of after-hours sexual assaults on middle aged women walking around Killiney Dart Station in recent years. I wonder could this be the guy.

I also wonder if he might have had a brain tumour or something, with the drunken road rage and all. Bizarre behaviour from the start.

Video circulating of him buying his car from the garage at time - promo video from the garage. He looks and sounds like a bit of a weird egg and a drinker.

That’d be my only issue with him being dead tbh. It leaves a load of potentially unsolved crimes, and a couple of perhaps related disappearances it would seem, and even a potential scapegoat.

Link?

Garage have since taken it down but it’ll be on the whatsapp merry go round shortly.

Pity the guard in question wasnt around to put a bullet in Larry Murphys head all those years ago. You’d still have liberal wankers condemning guards saying he could be rehabilitated and has served his time.

3 Likes

Sure they could blame what they want on him now and noone would be any the wiser. I feel sorry for his kids. How do you go about explaining something like that to them

3 Likes

is the place gone buck mad, abduction in one side of Dublin leading to a woman’s death, sexual assault of a 14 year old over the other side and she also dead

Dublin is safe. Both incidents took place in Wicklow and Kildare.

8 Likes

fuck off you Muldoon cunt

2 Likes