Missing Women in Ireland

I have noticed that there has been a spate of ternage Girls gone missing in Ireland in last 2 months. Mostly around the Leinster area, another one in Wexford today. Others in Navan, 2 in Wicklow & one in Tralee.

Any been found do ye know?
Are these connected?

It’s a little bit creepy. Noticed it when seeing the Wexford girl in today’s Examiner, the related articles were all missing girls.

Have we something sinister here or, hopefully, are these all silly runaways found soon enough after?

Where’s Larry Murphy these days?

Larry is in Spain by all accounts.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 773966, member: 273”]

Have we something sinister here or, hopefully, are these all silly runaways found soon enough after?[/quote]

http://www.garda.ie/MissingPersons/Default.aspx

If they ain’t on the list then I think it’s safe to say they’re all a bunch of dirty little stop-outs who need manners put on them.

Fucking hell. Is there Triads in Dublin now? Some amount if Chinese missing. Many just fucked off you’d imagine.

But disappointed I’m not on there myself, I told nobody I was leaving.

Isn’t he in Amsterdam? TV3 did a bit of a documentary on him a few months back, he was over there with one if his prison mates. They seemed to be having a grand oul time.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 773978, member: 273”]Fucking hell. Is there Triads in Dublin now? Some amount if Chinese missing. Many just fucked off you’d imagine.

But disappointed I’m not on there myself, I told nobody I was leaving.[/quote]
There’ve been triads in Ireland since the seventies at least. There was a very high profile row and killing involving meat cleavers in Dublin in 1979, I think. The head of the 14k triad in Ireland used to be Limerick based I believe , could still be but they generally sort things out amongst themselves and rarely involve outsiders

His mate got locked up for not announcing his return to the island ofIreland. The psni extradited him to the 26 and he got locked up. It got reported but never confirmed Murphy was with him. He was then reported several times as living in Saggart. The cops denied this and said it was mistaken identity and he was in Spain. Allegedly.

TV3 do a documentary on Larry Murphy every couple of days. Cringeworthy shit, consisting of exactly the same rubbish footage and speculation from the previous one. They sometimes add another interview with that cunt Paul Williams in an effort to freshen it up.

TV3’s investigative journalism is pretty appalling. Rumour, innuendo, speculation and unsubstantiated allegations. They did another one about prostitution which could have been devised by a transition year workplace student.

Since they slandered that innocent priest RTE are not touching such investigative programmes with a barge pole which is a pity as they were normally decent enough. We’ve Aoife Kavanagh to thank for their absence now.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 773978, member: 273”]

We all missed you when you weren’t around for a while if that makes you feel any better

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 773978, member: 273”]Fucking hell. Is there Triads in Dublin now? Some amount if Chinese missing. Many just fucked off you’d imagine.

You obviously need to work on extending your network of contacts so. Make an effort to get to know some people.

I think you should start up a thread to help Kev get to know people and keep a record then of who he meets. Could be a good way of making sure he interacts well.

Living in newcastlewest according to most west limerick football teams

They have a weird interpretation of freshening things up then Jimmy.

Is this not just another facebook phenomenon? I see these posts from people on Facebook all the time about some young wan who went missing. It usually turns out to be some separated 40 something mother who forgot that her 16 year old daughter was staying with the estranged husband for the weekend and thought she should do something about it, so posts something on Facebook, find my daughter, she’s missing for 12 hours now. All her friends share it (once they’ve posted some pictures of kittens) and the momentum grows until Monday morning when 16 year old turns up after being on the tear for the weekend.

Here Kev, was there a reason you didn’t tell anyone you were leaving?

No, just my way, here today, gone tomorrow. I’m mysterious.

Can you give us advance warning the next time you leave TFK Kev? I’m finding it difficult to deal with TheDunphs startling departure and to lose you could tip me over the edge.

I wouldn’t be very mysterious if I did that now would I?

:clap: