Missing Women in Ireland

No, your’e hilarious.

Where is this (s&c) gimp from?

That girl in Wexford was found safe and well the other day.

You let her go in the end obviously?

The joke was over in fairness.

Great news Bando. Thanks for update.

they are here donkeys years…think they’d a big mill up with the Ra over trying buy up Georges street back in the day if memory serves…

Must keep a pretty low profile do they?

Or are they just paying off the right people?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 774829, member: 273”]Must keep a pretty low profile do they?

[/quote]

don’t know to be honest…I’d say they just target their own…extortion from Chinese restaurants, and people with the Chinese community here…they are obviously very well organized if they have survived so long…here is the article from the 1979 schmozzle somebody else mentioned…
http://comeheretome.com/2012/08/29/triad-violence-in-dublin-july-1979/

[quote=“scumpot, post: 774918, member: 182”]don’t know to be honest…I’d say they just target their own…extortion from Chinese restaurants, and people with the Chinese community here…they are obviously very well organized if they have survived so long…here is the article from the 1979 schmozzle somebody else mentioned…
http://comeheretome.com/2012/08/29/triad-violence-in-dublin-july-1979/[/quote]
The older, long established triad members would all have been Cantonese expats from Hong Kong and Malaysia mainly. They are extremely well organised and very wealthy, sort of organised like a co-op or credit union, collecting from members and able to provide finance if its needed. The newer immigrants are primarily from Fuijan province in mainland China and are also organised into gangs- more visible than the older brigade but getting more careful about keeping their business to themselves. I was at a Chinese wedding a few years ago which ended in a good old fashioned barney- chairs through the restaurant windows etc. , The people in the pub opposite called the guards and when they came, nobody saw anything, heard anything, threw anything, trashed the restaurant etc. Don’t know how the two groups relate to each other, presume there has been or will be some sort of power struggle but the older crowd is incredibly well resourced and secretive although ageing now.

A man has been arrested this morning in relation to that body that was found in the Dublin Mountains last month - the case with the speculated online S&M angle.

The man is a 41 year old married businessman from Foxrock.:confused:

[quote=“tallback, post: 847571, member: 1158”]A man has been arrested this morning in relation to that body that was found in the Dublin Mountains last month - the case with the speculated online S&M angle.

The man is a 41 year old married businessman from Foxrock.:confused:[/quote]

Married with 2 kids… o_O

[quote=“tallback, post: 847571, member: 1158”]A man has been arrested this morning in relation to that body that was found in the Dublin Mountains last month - the case with the speculated online S&M angle.

Online sales and marketing in this country will find it hard to recover from this.

@Fagan ODowd has been offline of late…

Too far south for him. He’s a Fingal man

Thanks for thinking of me, pal. I’m in hospital.

Is this your very serious knee surgery you mentioned previously?
Best of luck with it.

come back soon, we need marquee posters like yourself

Fagan is very much a marquee poster.

pretty sick, would have have expected better from you of all people for obvious reasons

Get well soon Fagan