Missing Women in Ireland

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1124117, member: 1742”]Perhaps the man in the picture above is the same witness who saw her alive at 4am?

As Art says, the Police are probably following the textbook very closely on this.[/QUOTE]
There are two other theoretical possibilities on the face of it.
i) That Karen Buckley left the non-suspect’s flat at 4am as per his story, possibly decided to walk the over three miles home to the city centre or hail a taxi on the street as she walked (the speculation is that she did not like taking taxis as she did not feel safe in them) and met with an Adrian Bayley-style attacker completely unconnected to the non-suspect. Not impossible, but unlikely, you would think, even though the streets of Glasgow at 4am are hardly the safest place to be.
ii) She left the flat, was drunk and fell into the nearby canal. But why would her handbag have ended up in the bin in the park, then? Normal passers by don’t throw a handbag presumably containing a phone, purse, keys etc into a bin in a park. Who else would do that only an attacker?

Both of these theories seem highly unlikely to me.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1124122, member: 183”]There are two other theoretical possibilities on the face of it.
i) That Karen Buckley left the non-suspect’s flat at 4am as per his story, possibly decided to walk the over three miles home to the city centre or hail a taxi on the street as she walked (the speculation is that she did not like taking taxis as she did not feel safe in them) and met with an Adrian Bayley-style attacker completely unconnected to the non-suspect. Not impossible, but unlikely, you would think, even though the streets of Glasgow at 4am are hardly the safest place to be.
ii) She left the flat, was drunk and fell into the nearby canal. But why would her handbag have ended up in the bin in the park, then? Normal passers by don’t throw a handbag presumably containing a phone, purse, keys etc into a bin in a park. Who else would do that only an attacker?

Both of these theories seem highly unlikely to me.[/QUOTE]
A junky would

Not telling her friends and leaving her jacket behind and being a country girl 24 years old and the state of that thing doesn’t make sence.gotta have been druggef

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1124122, member: 183”]There are two other theoretical possibilities on the face of it.

Both of these theories seem highly unlikely to me.[/QUOTE]

If someone did murder her then they’d hardly be as stupid to just dump her handbag in a bin though would they?

that happens outside a well known club on Harcourt Street - motive does not appear to be to kill them though

He had an accident and suffered a disability, brings her home, doesn’t perform, temper lost…

Unfortunately I don’t think she left his apartment alive

Scary stuff. Can only imagine the parents and indeed the friends anguish over this

I’m sure he looks in a mirror most days …

The map doesn’t make for good reading for the non suspect. Why would a woman who was wary of taxis go to the other side of the city when her place was much closer for a bit of nookie

I think this guy might be. He was in a coma “for weeks” after a serious car crash in 2011 and has been on disability since then and I as mentioned previously was done for counterfeiting £6000 in banknotes last year. He just printed them off in his room using your average home printer. He’s probably not the full shilling.

As for the theory that she might have run into a junkie - it doesn’t look like the kind of area where they would be hanging around. It looks quite a middle class, leafy suburban area.

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1124131, member: 179”]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/375/media/images/82325000/png/_82325580_glasgow_missing_studient_624.png

The map doesn’t make for good reading for the non suspect. Why would a woman who was wary of taxis go to the other side of the city when her place was much closer for a bit of nookie[/QUOTE]

The implication would be that nothing untoward happened in his apartment though. What’s the timeline here, she left his flat at 4am, what time was she seen leaving the nightclub at?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1124132, member: 183”]I think this guy might be. He was in a coma “for weeks” after a serious car crash in 2011 and has been on disability since then and I as mentioned previously was done for counterfeiting £6000 in banknotes last year. He just printed them off in his room using your average home printer. He’s probably not the full shilling.

As for the theory that she might have run into a junkie - it doesn’t look like the kind of area where they would be hanging around. It looks quite a middle class, leafy suburban area.[/QUOTE]

He’s also a director in a “courier firm”.

She must have been totally out of it a) to leave the club without informing her friends and without collecting her jacket and b) to leave with this Shrek lookalike. It would seem likely to me there was a hope on his part for sex. Maybe she came to her senses and started resisting and had a change or heart, said she wanted to leave and that is when it got ugly and things got out of hand? Let’s wait and see. I don’t like pointing fingers at anyone but signs are bad. Very sad for her friends and family, needless to say.

Last seen at 1am

Which I somehow doubt had had any employees or turnover.

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1124131, member: 179”]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/375/media/images/82325000/png/_82325580_glasgow_missing_studient_624.png

The map doesn’t make for good reading for the non suspect. Why would a woman who was wary of taxis go to the other side of the city when her place was much closer for a bit of nookie[/QUOTE]
He supposedly had a flat mate who was “away”. If he abducted her near the night club rather than her going voluntarily there would surely be CCTV footage and witnesses? Who knows. Perhaps there is and they’re not telling us but I wouldn’t think so.

Breaking news: “A 21yr old man detained in connection with her disappearance and they are following a definite line of enquiry.”

Was only a matter of time. Expect a body before dark.

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/917000356/MR-ALEXANDER-PACTEAU

There is CCTV of her leaving his flat thought at 4am? No?

Very tough on the family, furthermore with all the details being made public.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1124142, member: 2514”]There is CCTV of her leaving his flat thought at 4am? No?

Very tough on the family, furthermore with all the details being made public.[/QUOTE]
I don’t think there was CCTV of her leaving the flat but I’m open to correction

21 year old detained

What’s the basis of her leaving his apartment at 4am so? His word? Witnesses?