Missing Women in Ireland

Pacteau’s mother’s comments are the only thing I’ve read suggesting witnesses at 4am and thus have to be considered unreliable.

His word. You’re all over the place here, pal.

The CCTV footage is of her leaving the club at 1am in his company.

He was traced and said he drove her back to his place where they had consensual sex and she left at 4am.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1124094, member: 183”]In my view there’s slim to no chance that anybody else did this apart from the “non-suspect”. [SIZE=3]I’ll put it this way, if somebody else did do it, he’s had one hell of a stroke of bad luck.[/SIZE]

My theory is that they met on Tinder, went to the club separately, she was pissed, hence her jacket got left in the club, he drove her back to the flat, she left after an argument, hence the supposed witnesses at 4am, (why else would there be witnesses at that time), he followed a short time later in his car, the argument resumed after he tracked her down in the street, and he bundled her into the car and drove off somewhere in the direction of the park and killed her. Her body then remained in the car until Monday when he headed up into the mountains towards Loch Lomond. He didn’t come forward of his own volition and the police traced him. I doubt they are even considering anybody else.

The handbag being found in a bin in the park which is the opposite direction away from where she would have been going pretty much rules out that she fell into a river or canal, I think.[/QUOTE]

id be along the same lines but i would say a weird sexual encounter occurred
he took her back to his place but she quickly realised something was wrong after he tried some perverted shit and probably ejacualated early on her or else she saw body parts in his fridge or something
she then got her clothes on, made her excuses and left… he then followed her as he was upset she would tell people what a freak he was, the rest then is as sid describes

terribly sad story, thoughts with the family and awful they are hearing these circumstances been played out for them by the media

I’m gonna go with him offering to drive her home to her place and then heading for his place, knocks her out in the car and then thinks in it for a penny …

She may have left the night club for a smoke makes sense.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1124149, member: 367”]id be along the same lines but i would say a weird sexual encounter occurred
he took her back to his place but she quickly realised something was wrong after he tried some perverted shit and probably ejacualated early on her or else she saw body parts in his fridge or something
she then got her clothes on, made her excuses and left… he then followed her as he was upset she would tell people what a freak he was, the rest then is as sid describes

terribly sad story, thoughts with the family and awful they are hearing these circumstances been played out for them by the media[/QUOTE]
I’m guessing the guy had serious self-esteem/inadequacy issues, which threw him into a rage after either a failure to perform or her sobering up and rejecting his advances.

I’d say there’s definitely at least a 50/50 possibility they may never have even gone back to the flat.

How about he told her he could get some yokes/drink/personal as a means of getting her into the car.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0415/694179-karen-buckley-search/

Perhaps she was dealing it and he lost it after she refused to accept an A4 sheet with a pound sign as payment.

The location of the bag is unusual.

If it was found between the club and his house, that would make more sense.

Did he try to drive her to the park, an incident occurred, her bag remained at the entrance of the park and he then brought her to his house?

She’s off her head with drink, this animal sweet talked her while outside and offered her lift home. Very drunk she sits in, forgetting coat. He brings her somewhere and prob killed her in the car after/before/during raping here. Possibly did that in park and drove body somewhere else to dispose.
Forensics will throw up that she was never in his apartment.
Must of assumed binman would empty bin that morning.

Some decorum please.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1124173, member: 1742”]The location of the bag is unusual.

Did he try to drive her to the park, an incident occurred, her bag remained at the entrance of the park and he then brought her to his house?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they did not go to his house at all!

Right,

Once forensics results are returned on his car and his phone movements were tracked that weekend i.e. if he drove out to the secluded area he is fucked. It would seem likely they have enough on him bar the body. Surely he will have to come clean now. If he came clean @artfoley could he expect much of a reduced sentence? I assume it could be downgraded from life behind bars?

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1124173, member: 1742”]The location of the bag is unusual.

Did he try to drive her to the park, an incident occurred, her bag remained at the entrance of the park and he then brought her to his house?[/QUOTE]
My guess would be he dumped it in the park to fit in with his story that she had left his apartment at 4am

You piece of shit you

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1124175, member: 234”]She’s off her head with drink, this animal sweet talked her while outside and offered her lift home. Very drunk she sits in, forgetting coat. He brings her somewhere and prob killed her in the car after/before/during raping here. Possibly did that in park and drove body somewhere else to dispose.
Forensics will throw up that she was never in his apartment.
Must of assumed binman would empty bin that morning.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the consensual sex story most likely was a cover for him raping her because he knew the DNA evidence would connect him.

It increasingly looks like there was a significant degree of pre-meditation, the more you think about it.

Didn’t her friends say she wasn’t drunk? wtf possessed her to go away with that yoke? :frowning:

Just awful, hope he has the decency to put the family out of their misery and tell them where she is.