Missing Women in Ireland

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 847586, member: 1786”]Is this your very serious knee surgery you mentioned previously?
Best of luck with it.[/quote]

Would that not entail even more time spent on here ti allay the boredom or is it a finger rekated illness

Am I wrong to think it’s a bit out of order for RTE News to be filming outside the suspect’s house as the Garda search of the property is ongoing?

I am with you on that one. something doesn’t seem right about it. Gave a lot of personal info re him on the news broadcasts too stopping short of naming him

Yer man is reported to have checked into John of gods or somewhere when body was found and they have been waiting for doc to give em all clear to pick him up. According to the Irish Mirror twitter feed

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/elaine-ohara-businessman-arrested-connection-2461534

Foxrock man charged

A partner in a city centre firm, possibly architects.

Well there’s things like operations, rehab, general feeling like shit and so on.

Dont mind that cunt Fagan. Rest up and get better soon.

Graham Dwyer, Partner in A & D Wejchert Architects on Baggot Street.

goes straight to his LinkedIn profile

No surprise to read that this guy likes motorsport.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 848044, member: 9”]goes straight to his LinkedIn profile

No surprise to read that this guy likes motorsport.[/quote]
I’d say his ‘contact Graham for’ section could do with an update.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 848044, member: 9”]goes straight to his LinkedIn profile

No surprise to read that this guy likes motorsport.[/quote]

ha, did it after you posted to see. I have over 30 shared contacts with this cunt!

Profile on him on the company website: www.wejchert.ie

Hopefully one of his colleagues has updated his email “out of office” notification:

“Graham will be out of the office for the foreseeable future as he’s in police custody charged with murder. Please forward all architectural design queries to…”

The head on him on his linkedin profile pic. Looks like a cunt

So @Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=112]Gman go straight to his LinkedIn profile yet I’m the online stalker?

He looks strangely like a photofit.

And he appeared in court in a black turtle neck sweater and black jeans.

Get well soon Fagan, hope the knee surgery wasnt too bad.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 848068, member: 706”]He looks strangely like a photofit.

And he appeared in court in a black turtle neck sweater and black jeans.[/quote]

I feel for this mans wife and kids having to live with this. :frowning:

The black turtle neck sweater?

A rough one alright.