Missing Women in Ireland

Thought that was standard attire for architects? :slight_smile:

We’ve learned from the best.

Speaking of Hom Tumphries, whatever happened with him?

I see from the Irish Times piece on this story that the body was discovered in '“undergrowth” in the Dublin mountains. I don’t get how these lads could go to the trouble of murdering someone and then not even go to the bother of burying the body. Seems incredibly lazy.

exactly bandage. we wouldnt be where we are now if it wasnt for @Macstalky

Rookie error alright

Its like building a house, you need to build a few of them to get it right…

But it was there for a year before somebody found it.
I still don’t think it’s a co-incidence that the body and the bag were found within a couple of days of each other.

It seems very negligent all the same. He probably didn’t want to risk getting caught with the body but if you’re going to go around murdering people that’s something you have to contend with.

Apparently the cops think they first made contact over the Internet

Ireland has come along way since we all used to meet at the crossroads.

Let that be a lesson to all those people casually wandering into the 51 with a red carnation on their lapel.

Maybe he wasnt intending on murdering but both were engaged in some kinky sex act and she popped her clogs, Mr architect crapped in his turtleneck and ran around like a headless chicken. It’s not like there is a course you can do on disposing of people who surprise you by dying on ya.

I’d say his linkedin “Who’s viewed your profile” has taken a bit of a jump in the last couple of hours.

Yeah I was thinking initially that if he killed her in a fit of rage or something that he might have panicked, and that would explain the shoddy job he did in disposing of the body. But if he made contact with the victim over the Internet that suggests a degree of foresight and planning that should have ruled out such recklessness. If she snuffed it during some kinky sex act then on balance you’d think that he’d have gone to the police, having the organised mind of an architect.

Yeah, silver linings and all that.

Hmmm maybe because he was married and was sneaking off for kinky sex on the side meant that he was shy about going to the police. I suppose since the Gardai charged him with murder they dont think it was a kinky sex act and panic from the suspect.

Sure jaysis, Rocko even looks like Fred West.

Did I hear right that he applied for legal aid this morning but the judge deferred that particular issue to the next day? I suppose architects have been particularly badly hit in these straitened economic times.

Seemingly Mr Dwyer hails from Bandon, Co. Cork.