Mlb 2017

I’d love for the Cubs to do it. I was at one of the first ever night games in Wrigley back in the late 80s when Sandberg, Dawson and Palmeiro were the big names. Lovely stadium, that show about the fella who leaned over to catch the ball was one of my favourite 30 for 300.

Very disappointing showing for my Sox last night. Let’s hope we can get something going at Fenway…

1 Like

Epic few days. Two stunning wild card games and a couple of close run affairs in the NLDS. Bumgarner clutch as ever with a complete game shut out to get the Giants in, Johnny cueto looked to be copying him until Javier Baez connected and got the Cubs going today. Rangers all talk and no offence, hamels and darvish destroyed by encarnacion and the jays hot again bats, Bautista with a three run shot late yesterday to wipe the smirk off Odors face. Boston get nothing from Price, who’s 0-8 in 9 playoff starts. Looks like it’ll be a great series between the Dodgers and Nats.

1 Like

Don’t mess with Canada

Canada is a fag.

Your hopes are in the hands of clay bucholz pal, he’ll either throw a no hitter or be pulled in the second after giving up 6. Bye bye papi.

Giants on the verge of exit stage left here, down 3-2 in the 6th.

Scenes. Cubs bring in their closer in the 8th and it backfires as he give up 3 runs. 5-3 to the Giants going in to the 9th, now Cubs level it with a 2 run HR.

A diving catch robs Posey of the winning double, on to the 10th we go.

Cracking game

Top of the 11th now. My beloved Giants not going down without a fight!

Go Giants!!

1 Like

Bottom of the 13th coming up now,

Giants win it! Joe Panik!
Scenes.

Fucking 'ave it!!! Ye wait a bit longer ye Cub cunts!!!

Giants up 3-1 in the 5th. Racous crowd in SF.

Giants have two runs stolen off them by the top of a brick adorning the outfield stand. A game of inches. Pence driven in now though, 4-2. Out hero Joe Panick batting.

Sacrifice fly, 5-2

Bottom of the 9th with two outs, 6-5 Cubs!
:flushed:

And that’s it, Cubs win the series 3-1. 4 runs scored in the 9th inning. Fair dues

Unbelievable. Good luck to the Cubs, hope they finally go all the way.

2 Likes