More GAA Shame

Makes sense

I still think this element of the story is a red herring. How did it come out in the first place??

I’m wildly speculating here but anyway…

Prime Time might have been all set to go with a name and shame expose. As per the one that made it into WhatsApp. Legal representatives ‘nope, you can’t do that’, and so they won’t for something they could name him on

1 Like

How did they even know the detail of the AIB settlement though? No reason that would be publically known

1 Like

I’m just guessing here again but if their research was anyway thorough, they either uncovered it or more than likely were told it by someone.

That’s it really. Someone leaked it. I don’t think there is anyway they could have known otherwise

DOB leaked it to them.

3 Likes

The organ is playing his music alright

The AIB are a great bunch of lads. “It wasn’t 9million of taxpayers money we gave him, it was actually only 7.85 million”
They do not give a flying fuck. Jobs for life, all of them. Proud sponsors of the GAA Indeed.

4 Likes

How much of what AIB did was driven by a judge and PIA?

Hypothetically, if a lad was to get a load of money from some bogus story (say he said he was sick or something) would that count as a windfall in the context of a loan settlement and essentially fuck up his settlement?

Depends if he’s a good gaa man.

Hypothetically, he should have his hole dragged in front if a judge and be thrown in prison. I would imagine that in this particular scenario, the people defrauded would be first in the queue

She has the head of a…

1 Like

I’m in agreement here. Doesn’t need explanation.

1 Like

I’m sure judge Nolan will offer a family discount

@flattythehurdler Flatty and @myboyblue would :rofl: Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread)

1 Like

You need to open your eyes to satire

Huh?