More GAA Shame

Im fairly poor at technology and i got it on the tv. Surely 99% of people have a smart tv?

Was working grand on dodgy box!

App down on TV and on mobile and won’t play via explorer on the TV either. The cast function from the website worked perfectly for me the last few years but that’s not available now it’s only on the app. Raging.

1 Like

There’ll be war

Working for me on tv via explorer.

Working fine on my hookie app too

Use Chrome or Amazon Silk, GaaGo don’t support Explorer, Edge or Safari.

He is some cunt of a man.

I see so many saying gambling is the reason but is that for sure?

Nasty enough leaning in one of the articles that he was under pressure from his esteemed ex wife.

All in all it appears he took advantage of a fella and felt he could carry on without repaying his dues.

€100 a month wasn’t a massive ask at all

3 Likes

Government should be outlawing all advertising.

Gamblers are well able to find value & special offers all by themselves.

3 Likes

I flat refuse to open an online account.

If I don’t have it in cash & can afford to lose, I will not place a bet.

1 Like

Ban coming in next year on the soccer jerseys in the premiership.

English premiership?

Ya, on the front

Premier League clubs vote for ban on gambling companies sponsoring front of shirts - The Athletic.

Great to see @Tim_Riggins hot under the collar

As I said at outset, there are no winners here. But clearly, first and foremost, one person was treated in abominable fashion – and in criminal fashion. I was speaking to one of the soundest people in Kilkenny this morning, someone who happens to be from Freshford, and that comment about the former wife has gone down like the proverbial lead balloon in the place. Enough said.

The whole case is bad enough in itself, with the life of various people shattered. But for a North Tipperary journalist to think the issue was ‘one up’ for Tipp and several people here to think this tragedy is grist to their GAA-hating mill counts as bizarre (or maybe not). Some individuals really are twisted and vulgar.

And profoundly stupid. The same people certainly would not do well in a GRE test, since they cannot even parse for which of two parishes someone is meant to be a pariah (which is not an accurate description, by the way).

The fallout from this situation will go on for a lot longer than the vulgarians’ attention span – same as the fallout from the appalling decades long cover up over John McClean. No one except a real loser takes recourse in smugness around these matters.

Anyhow, a great win for Tipperary this afternoon. Second round is beautifully set up.

5 Likes

#StripTheTitles

From Terenure College.

https://archive.ph/QarsY

There really are some lowlifes on here.

This is the headline in Indo ffs.

Its truly terrifying how acceptable the gambling targeting has become. The likes of OTB and cunts like John Duggan should be hauled up for their sins

2 Likes

From Terenure? Absolutely, horrible place. Sadly protecting and emboldening poor behaviour was still standard in Ireland in the mid 1990s. Seems to be still the way with your lot.

1 Like