More GAA Shame

An investigation into allegations that a former GAA star scammed friends, neighbours and businesspeople out of tens of thousands of euro to pay for bogus cancer treatment abroad has significantly expanded.

Close to 50 people are now in contact with gardaí with information about the alleged fraudster, all of whom say they have given him money, according to garda sources.

While some of those have made or are making a formal complaint, others are thinking about making complaints.

A third category of people have provided gardaí with information about the GAA star’s approaches for money, but do not want to take matters further, according to garda sources.

The sports star is suspected of seeking “loans” to pay for cancer treatment at a clinic in America over a number of years.

The number of people he approached is far greater than initially thought.

There’s lads still sticking up for him on social media. Weird behaviour up there.

Katie is all over it

Anyone get a result from the recent Mitchelstown St Vincents U14 hurling game lads?

2 Likes

Maybe some of the Cork boys? @corky1 @corkboy @Rebelog1 @Rebelrebel @Rebel99?

1 Like

@Corksfinedtboy must have you on mute.

I hope this is being extended to experience of all sports and not just regular Gaa bashing the Montrose sect get off on?

1 Like

go on and dont leave us hanging

Ah tis probably from years ago. Serious skelping all the same. The Cork lads will no doubt let us know.

they wont. out with it for fuck sake

1 Like

Ffs sake. I’d throw my hat at it if that happened in one of our games.

The young lad who hit the mentor should be banned by his own club

1 Like

That incident is rare thankfully.
But tbe norries are at it in soccer games continuously.
St Mary’s
Mayfield
Castleview etc

If you thinks it’s hard this year wait til you are under 15

1 Like

On ignore

1 Like

must be the green jerseys

1 Like

What language are they speaking there?

9 Likes

Bad example from the mentors, but ya, someone should have boxed the ears off him

Harmless enough

1 Like

Would we often broadcast videos of children? A bit creepy