Culture boss.

1 Like

You’ve done far worse

1 Like

Jaysus
What did I do? :open_mouth:

Ah I’d expected it to be honest. Cork.

Number 9 had to go.

The fake Canada Goose jacket tells you all you need to know about this particular exchange
:moon_cake::key:

1 Like

Which team are the ones in green?

St Vincent’s

They’d be from the most deprived area of Cork city, and they’ve done amazing work for decades.

2 Likes

Would they have a history of travellers playing for them or just a really hard deprived area?

Not many travelers play the games, but there’d be some settled travelers in that area

Not in my experience, my uncle was involved for 40 odd years

1 Like

Wtf

1 Like

Cant.

2 Likes

Why is the comment about travelers

I don’t hear any traveler accent

The young lad lost it. You dont know what is going on with someone, but that was a cry for help if I ever seen one.

4 Likes

Maith thĂș

1 Like

I’ve played in matches where stuff like that happened, I once played a u18 match where the ref and one of our players beat the shit out of each other.

Not sure the lads here deserve to be put on public display, certainly don’t think it’s right but it’s the way of the world now in so many ways, kids.
It’s on dubslife now and you can imagine the comments

Bsd behaviour shouldn’t be excused, regardless. He could have really hurt someone there. Thankfully the hurl had been taken off him.

I’m open to correction but I believe @mac is referring to a derogatory term for travellers which can be heard near the end at which point the fella in the green number 9 jersey lost the head entirely