More GAA Shame

Most of the young fellas showed remarkable discipline in the circumstances

3 Likes

Correct. I assumed the lad that lost his head and the coach were settled travellers the way they reacted

The coach was his father he says something walking off the pitch about the other coaches never laying a hand on his son again

The coach showed remarkable discipline

They did , obviously that Vincent’s guy has issues,prior to any match,
Seen it in soccer GAA ,in traffic,in pubs etc,
Anger and frustration has to come out,
It’s how you deal with it or have been shown how to deal with it.

And TBH I was a bigger cunt at 14 than that kid from Vincents is.

2 Likes

I think Paddy Barry the goalkeeper who hit the umpire in 1974 in Walsh Park in one of Corks most sensational championship exits was St Vincent’s.

6 Likes

He was indeed, Paddy lived in Blackrock all his adult life and his sons have played in goals for the seniors for much of the last 35 years, lovely fella

Sean Og Murphy for whom they named the ‘little all Ireland trophy’ was a Vincent’s man also

2 Likes

Could this behaviour be cultural?

1 Like

Have you ever heard about Ballybrown v Patrickwell or Ballybrown v anyone else. It is cultural alright but not in the way you are hoping it is.

Mate, I’m from Laois.

As both you and @backinatracksuit have alluded to, it’s pretty obvious from that footage that the kid has issues. Of course it’s shocking but there’s a back story there as to why it happened, you can be sure. Lowest of the low that this was introduced here as an ‘edgy’ attempt to score points on all Cork posters. Then you look at who initiated it. Hardly any great surprise. What else would you expect from a pig only a grunt.

2 Likes

:+1::clap::clap:

Who posted it Dan

1 Like

@padjo

2 Likes

I wont see @padjo hounded here. It was posted by @dancarter the gutless wonder.

2 Likes

Is that the actual daragh o Shea?

It’s available in the public record that he actually got away with it already. And god only knows how many times he was caught and got off before it went that far. Think the judge did him a favour there by holding him to account

3 Likes

Six (6) times over the legal limit and the cunt trying to keep count of how many calls he was allowed

I think, upon mature reflection, that Darragh is a trifle lucky not to be in jail.

His medals and accolades wouldn’t be any consolation to Pat & Mary had their grand young son or daughter been mown down by this drunken, entitled prick thinking he was God and doing what he liked.

Shame on you Darragh 

12 Likes

A “trifle” unlucky is an understatement - that fucker should be locked up for a year.