More GAA Shame

He possibly just doesn’t like paying for taxis, and is a mean, entitled cunt.

1 Like

Might be the perfect time for him to take the Laois job

2 Likes

He was stopped from driving back to Tralee that night iirc?

If he beat her like she said, would that have all not come out with social services and the courts? Maybe she thought she was protecting her kids. Timing seems strange… He’s well versed anyway, said fuck all either way to incriminate himself.

Family law would be held in-camera, so unlikely

1 Like

Timing is strange alright but it’s a fucked up situation for those poor kids whichever parent is the cunt in this.

7 Likes

Social services do tend to get to the bottom of such things. This is a very sad case on so many levels. Nobody should be rushing to any judgements here.

3 Likes
1 Like

Out west?

1 Like

I bet the cunt couldnt kick it out of his way.

He been nominated for cunt of the year yet? Fucking chair sniffing creep

2 Likes

He probably has a fanny

1 Like

Rory’s fan club very precious about the presumption of innocence, but just in this case :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Predictable enough shite from the Fanny

Geeth Walsh

Keith was on the Tonight Show during the week blowing a gasket with a psychotherapist who had concerns over the influence the amateur mindfulness and wellness crowd had over suggestive school age kids. Keith obviously has a few fingers in that pie.

1 Like

I had a completely open mind on this issue, because (a) trial by social media is totally wrong and dangerous; (b) a close friend whose wife is from Killybegs told me about the custody case in the background immediately after the story broke.

But I think this statement by Sheila Maguire is chilling – and damning.

1 Like