More GAA Shame

I just donā€™t think he knew it was the ref

1 Like

Reminds me of the time John Michael Kelly reported Ken for assault in 2006 and had him up for a 96 week ban for fuck all.

I donā€™t remember that.

He knew what he was at.

1 Like

Mount Sion lost to DLS for the first time ever. Kelly denied MS a stone wall free to equalize. Ken remonstrated with Kelly and grabbed him by the badge. Kelly reported him for assault and 96 weeks was the appropriate sentence. The county board knew the charge was bullshit but couldnā€™t be seen to back away from supporting referees and gave Ken 24 weeks.

Kelly was an utter scoundrel. There was a report later that he had been shot in woods near Youghal and it transpired that he had shot himself. Shortly afterwards he was involved in a case involving misappropriation of funds from a solicitors practice.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure some way can be found to blame Dublinā€¦ :grinning:

https://twitter.com/UnOfficialGaa/status/1675420531435159554

ArmaghšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

For me Geoff, the Monaghan lads were the main aggressors there.

That topless fella looked like @Tank.

The Free Staters won the fight too.

Must be AIā€¦not a brown boot and bootcut jeans in sight

1 Like

https://twitter.com/cahairokane1/status/1677063661448224770?s=46

A stabbing apparently :grimacing:

And still youā€™ll have lads losing their religon on TFK becuse the president lf the local rubby club has a sheepskin coat

1 Like

Once again Ulster Football shames our association.

Has Jarlath commented yet? Will he abdicate the tofa?

PSNI making an arrest at a Tyrone club game? - there will be a thorough investigation into how that has been allowed to happen.
There is atrocious violence running right through Tyrone GAA, anyone making excuses for them over the past 20 years should have a second think on matters.

10 Likes

But their senior club football league and championship structures are unreal apparently so all that should be ignored

3 Likes

Fuckin split season to blame.

Bringing a knife to an U16 match. What a time to be alive.

Not the first lad to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Presumed it was a teenager but the man getting led away looks in his forties. Must be a proud dad.