More GAA Shame

I’d be more inclined to blame the prevalence of the consumption of Colombian marching powder by these snowflake generation.

5 Likes

The other video involving the other is even worse

That’s exactly it! Lads organises buses, go up on trains, they’re on the bag from early morning. Mix snorting shit up your nose, along with drinking cans, then pints and it’s a deadly mixture. Youth unemployment? Horse shit. More money than fucking sense, working in factories, working as accountants and all that, getting more money than what they know what to do with it. I’ve seen it! I’ve seen it all. Had mates like that, I disguarded them. It’s sad really that they need that outlet to enjoy themselves, but that’s life in Ireland for someone in their late teens/20’s even 30’s onwards right now.

2 Likes

You ditched mates for doing drugs?

The Gah is pretty much founded on faction fights. Pissed-up lads acting the scut on the terraces is also not new

1 Like

I have it on good authority* that it was a wee knife he had on a keyring

• an oul doll my da was talking to at mass

The old Hill 16 was some death trap, looking back.

The club brought us up as U14s to the 1987 All-Ireland hurling final and lobbed us in to the middle of it.

I must have been about 35 rows from the front and ended up almost pitchside when Noel Lane goaled late on. Twas like a mosh-pit.

3 Likes

You were more likely to have drowned that day. I was on the canal end.

It was very wet. We played St. Vincent’s in Marino that morning and got hammered.

On our return journey we were south of Naas when it was realised that one of the players had been left behind in Dublin and there was a lengthy stopover until the Guards arrived on with him. He didn’t hurl much afterwards and went on to win several Irish rugby caps.

7 Likes

I’ve a fair idea who you mean. Played more football .

Girl in the Kilkenny jersey got a busted eye.

https://twitter.com/thegaeliccorner/status/1678422125030375427?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

Bloody nordies…

1 Like

Kids, not a Gael to be seen amongst them

Gaels me hole

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1685602141082116096?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

Crossmaglen Rangers players could provide more work for the Legal System after yesterday’s incident on Gardiner Street.

Rian seems to have a bit of temper on him.

You’d wonder what could possibly kick off an incident like that at that time of the day.

McGeeney over that squad making excuses for their thuggery and always playing the victim is doing them no favours at all.

4 Likes
1 Like