More GAA Shame

No shame at allā€¦

1 Like

Was that a Carlow IT top he was wearing when leaving?

2 Likes

Twas.

2 Likes

He must be really broke

Slap on the wrist so.

DJ Carey always came across as a cunt of the highest order.

Thisā€™ll go like Sean Quinn. No matter how heinous or how guilty, there will be swathe of the population who find no fault in it, and there will always be some cnut in a black Maserati to pick him up.

4 Likes

There may finally vengeance forthcoming for the 1991 Leinster Semi final

Cat Rat

An official document purporting to be something itā€™s not.

An example of this could be a false cheque or bank draft.

1 Like

Does Caitriona drive a Maserati by any chance?

1 Like

I donā€™t believe this is the case. Very little sympathy any where for DJ. Quinn could always spin the narrative that he brought employment to a destitute region and that the crowd above in Dublin broke him.

3 Likes

You donā€™t live in kk. I hope youā€™re right, but I honestly doubt it. Sure isnā€™t one of the complainants getting grief already.

I feel sorry for DJā€¦thanks for the goals dodgerā€¦Wel never forget them

Would you have given him a loan if heā€™d asked?

Course he would, DJs a legend donā€™t you know.

1 Like

The vast majority of the people who were giving DJ money were very likely to have known full well that he didnā€™t have cancer despite what he might have been telling themā€¦this DJ and cancer stuff was going on for a decade everyone was taking it with a pinch of salt from early on.

The greatest goalscorer in hurling history,heā€™s made massively poor life choices and has hurt some people but id wish him well all the same hopefully they wonā€™t be too hard on him.

1 Like

Yerra didnā€™t he score a few 10 step goals.

Well thatā€™s bollocks

3 Likes

The Michael Lowry of Kilkenny