More GGA shame part 15234322435676544

Meanwhile you were inventing fantastical stories which make you out to be an upstanding citizen

Reffing an u12 match :rofl:

thats a lovely post, delighted to give it the 10th. you are the top gaa man on this board

Don’t mind about the nice post shite. The way I was treated still drives me on to ensure fairness and respect for all the juveniles. This post isn’t meant to garner likes or anything, if there’s a coach acting the cunt, my experience as a child will make me take action against the coach.
If an adult would sometimes take a step back and put yourselves into a child’s shoes and draw on their memories of childhood and what it’s like to be a child the whole thing would run that bit better.

1 Like

20 minutes and no likes. This may have backfired on you mate

2 Likes

I did state that it’s not about likes. I genuinely don’t care. I’m slipping out of a course now to have pint number 5 today. On a fucking Tuesday !!! All on expenses too.
Likes are a bit down the list of priorities now.

Ps. I meant what I said about putting yourself into a child’s shoes and try and see what they see.

It’s Wednesday mate

6 Likes

They’d probably see a potential hazard trying on their shoes, straight on the phone to kimmage!

Fuck. I thought it was Tuesday. I’m on the beer until Saturday. All paid for. What a country.

1 Like

What’s this all about? What’s a cockapoo?

Seriously?? :grinning:

I was only codding about the holiday, don’t be looking to start now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s a designer mongrel

1 Like

It isn’t as enjoyable when there’s clearly a backstory to a narky exchange and you don’t know it.

Bad week for athenry

The youngsters will be queuing up by that lonely harbour wall again,

1 Like

You cretinous pig

When it rains, it pours!

Ewan was on Ivan Yates this evening talking about it. I didn’t hear it but I presume he twisted the knife

"'ow lie the fields of athenry ’ was the headline of the kimmage article…

Joe Rabitt is some cunt.