More GGA shame part 15234322435676544

Geraoid seems like an awful gimp.

Does it involve a controversial dublin footballer

**[quote=“gaillimhmick, post:258, topic:9110, full:true”]
I have it on very good authority that a real GAA club controversy/scandal is about to break on the east coast and will put the Athenry fiasco in the halfpenny place.
[/quote]

They’re splitting louth into two separate counties?

2 pricks in particular made my juvenile days hell because of my fathers links ( chairman & multi co medal winner & captain) with the club. I’m now chairman of same club and it still hurts me the way I was treated by these two wankers.
I hope I’m still at the helm when they pass away and I’ll do fuck all, ie literally fuck all. The club will not acknowledge their existence in any way or any sad contribution they made to the club.I know they and their families live ( or die, in this case for recognition).
I’ll piss on their graves yet.

12 Likes

I like the sentiment but I feel you could add a little extra…in defeat; malice…in victory; revenge…
Don’t let them off too easy just because they’re dead…

Believe it or not I’ve coached both their grandkids a few years back and didn’t take it out on them. It galls them now that they themselves are nobodies now and I’m the gaffer. Hatred like that only drives me on to do more things and do them better, and rub their faces in it. They were always the type to love the limelight and the plaudits, the 2 cunts are ignored under my watch as the club thrives without them, that’s great payback in my book.

1 Like

Fair enough. What you lack in machiavellianism you make up for in riseaboveitallability

That’s called badmind mate and it’s a wonderful trait when used properly.

1 Like

The GAA doesn’t have gaffers.
It has bainisteoirs.

Well I’m the gaffer and that’s how I demand to be addressed !!!
Regards,
The gaffer.

2 Likes

This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read.

It sums up this country .

3 Likes

Fakeness.
Twisted bitterness
Massive insecurity
Dishonesty

Ya that’s about it

throwing a few fucks into young lads as you are coaching them may be technically wrong but once its not personal and not abuse it is in no way an issue let alone a national scandal worthy of closing down a club that is run by volunteers
if you are roaring abuse at young lads that age they will not come back to you. if they are not coming back to you you wont end up as a club stalwart coaching underage teams year in year out.
youd see plenty of unnecessary language at that age but youd do well to find any that is actually offensive and personal
the ones who are outraged at an u12 coach cursing are the people who never set foot on a field as well as those who are outraged about everything anyway. the other group are those in a rush to condemn everything in fear of being called out for not condemning it.

i was refing an u12 match sunday morning and a mentor let roar at one stage that ‘ah they wouldnt score in a fucking…’ faded out
he was actually correct. but had some permanently outraged snowflake with an axe to grind been within ear shot then kimmage could have had his next article. kimmage could write 1000 articles a week across various sports if he is going down this route

8 Likes

It always comes back to prostitues with you doesn’t it

:anguished::anguished::anguished:

Cool story bro *

*that never happened

this was happening when you were out running behind your cockapoo

Exactly, that never happened.

you were jogging behind your cockapoo carrying a bag of messages having the one of the best mornings of your life

2 Likes