More Rugby Shame

The fucking fat Fanny in a pair of tights and all

She should just “front up”

An absolutely ludicrous state of affairs to say something like that in a work environment

I wonder could they not sack yer man becuase the process never reached a conclusion as tribunal never happened.

Hard to believe in this day and age either way

I know, but it’s rugby jocks…

What an absolute shower of weirdos to come out with something like that and let it pass.

1 Like

This fella seems a right piece of work.

A bad egg.

1 Like

A bad egg chaser?

3 Likes

You’re no man to judge eggs.

2 Likes

The Irish teams are cheating

Saffer tears. Croxk of shit. Perfectly entitled to drive low and balance on your arm provided tackle not completed. Same as.youre allowed fend someone.

Opponent perfectly entitled to tackle the arm too.

Rassie-levels of post-game blame game

1 Like

I happened to come upon a SA rugby podcast on YouTube this week. They were discussing the stormers v Munster game and basically gave Munster no hope.
One fella went with 45 to 15 but due to potential breezes he changed it to 35 to 20 or something like that.
All 3 lads had it as a double digit win for the stormers.

Out of interest I must catch the follow up on it now that the game has been played and Munster has won. Must see how they justify getting it so wrong. Particularly the first fella.

1 Like

Thought they’d only to turn up. Nevermind they’d never beaten us before or that surely they’d have known underdog status suits us to a tee.

First 20 mins was as good as we’ve played in years and you could the Stormer cunts wondering what the fuck has hit them, did not expect it at all

Arrogant, dismissive cunts the saffers. Have met many but few I’ve warmed to

5 Likes

Spending your day watching match analysis videos on something you claim to hate. :laughing:

1 Like

Did i?

1 Like

C.u.n.t.s

1 Like

Sounds like London Irish are close to disappearing. Only paid 50% of their staff for May. No confidence in future funding. Gonna be taken over by a bunch of Americans who won’t share where the money is coming from. They sound fucked

1 Like